Haku Gaming 2.3

Leviathan

I AM ERROR
Aug 12, 2006
Wales
FREITAG!

Wonderful, wonderful Friday. And (hopefully) an equally wonderful Haku Gaming!
So for those following along at home, this week’s tenuous link is… First Party Games!

Name: Forever Blue

Forever Blue allows you to be Jacques Cousteau (metaphorically speaking, of course) in what will no doubt be a fun diving sim.
Shark.jpg

I don’t know if there’s a plot… swimming around a beautiful shark/manta filled environment is fun, Echo the Dolphin taught me that, but I still hope there’s a plot to this game, even if it’s just to photograph them a la pokemon snap.
But wait there’s more, Forever Blue will feature Wi-Fi play thus allowing for group dives.

Name: Eyeshield 21

There’s a game being released in Japan for the wii. Eyeshield 21 is its name. That’s all the info I could gather.
I can however tell you that Eyesheild 21 is a manga and infer what the gameplay is like from what I know of the manga. (And the game boy advanced game based on the same manga)
Eyeshield 21 will (probably) be a RPG and (definitely) contain American Football. You will (presumably) play the part of Sena (Eyeshield 21) who possess super human speed/dodging abilities.

Name: Donkey Kong Wii

It’s Donkey Kong for the Wii. Will the loss of rare effect the game?

Don’t ask me… I don’t know….

Seriously that’s all I got…

LEAVE ME ALONE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that’s it for this week. As you can probably tell I’m running low on ideas… and there’s still so many Fridays ‘till I can do reviews. So any ideas of what else I can do ((p)review games for other systems, preview mini-games) please comment.

So until next Friday bye!

Forever Blue wasn't that interesting to me until you said it had WiFi play! That could really be fun, group dives searching for treasure or ambushing some sea creature.

I can't even imagine what Donkey Kong Wii will be like!

As for other things you could preview or review, I'm not sure. If there were sections for them, I'd say review some Xbox 360 or PC games, but there really aren't; could start them in the Lounge.

Back