Haku Gaming 4

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well welcome to the fourth installment of a little thing I like to call Haku Gaming. The Games on this week agenda are Sponge Bob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and SSBB.

The popular Cartoon Spongebob is coming to the next gen. Except a variety of gameplay such as things like flying racing and some good old platforming. The game will allow you to play as other characters too. One mission you are Plankton rampaging through Bikini Bottom and destroying everyone in your path.

In another join Spongebob in flight. The game promises to offer wide array of things to and with the wii motion capability I wouldn’t be surprised what this game could be made to.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance allows players to play as their favor Marvel characters and kick some butt to. Each time you win levels your level up you can decide what to upgrade on you so be wise. The best and most unique feature of the game is that you can create your own team of characters.

So you pick the characters you want to fight and let the enemies have it. In your team you can have your friends join in and fight along side you. The multiplayer for this game is supposed to be huge. As big as 70 vs. 70 though I hardly to believe it to be true but hey the more the merrier they always say.

The Next game on our list is the one and only Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Melee could single handily be the best game cube to date and it has the selling points to prove it. Brawl promises to take what made Melee Great and turn it into something godlike.

Characters will now be able to launch super move attacks destroying their enemies in their path. The gameplay has been slowed down a bit so it will give you more time to breath and time to wipe the sweat of the controller. New Characters are Abundant in the game, Wario, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Metaknight and of course a newcomer to the game Solid Snake from The metal Gear series

Much more characters will be added on but you’ll have to play the game for that now won't you.

Well this does it for my segment on Haku Gaming tune in next week where I talk about more launch titles. Oh and deity Link don’t EVER CHALLENGE ME TO A FIGHT AGAIN. I have waited a little to long for you so just call it a draw and we can live on with our lives. Farewell

SSBB and Marvel are gona be good i think, but i have my doubts about spongebob....

wow 70 vs. 70, that would be awesome online. But you would probaly have to wait along time for people to join. O well, that is still gonna be cool.

Back