Half Life 2

sausage dog

WiiChat Member
May 18, 2006
Although it will be released on the PS3 I am thinking that this game would be better suited for the Wii, as the controller is like using a mouse - and who in their right mind would want to use a joypad to play it?

Im sorry, i have to disagree. I dont believe HalfLife2 would be better for wii...

,Lemons

welcome!

half life 2 being better for the wii was not exactly what i meant, i was just expressing that people's biggest complaint with the gc was the overall child oriented approach so games like half life 2 that appeal to an older audience will be key to cementing the older gamers to the system

half life 2 was largely about the graphics. That's why the xbox release was a relative flop.

it should have been released on the 360.

But I can't really see it being released for the wii. doesn't make much sense.

nintendo crab said:
true. very true, but it's not the wii's sort of style.
but me dunnos .

It may not be as far as the Gamecube is concerned. I think that it may actually fit pretty nice on the Wii console. Nintendo can be unpredictable at times. Just when you think one thing about Nintendo they change it up. Their also looking to keep things fresh and new.

Im sorry, i have to disagree. I dont believe HalfLife2 would be better for wii...

,Lemons
Dude no it wont the wiis syle isn't fit for half-life or cs or quake er
somthing.
P.S.The wii can never reach the quality of pc!

Dude no it wont the wiis syle isn't fit for half-life or cs or quake er
somthing.
P.S.The wii can never reach the quality of pc!
Dude, quit posting in 3 years old threads.

Back