Half of wiimote functions not working!!

[email protected]

a pimp like mii
Dec 13, 2006
portland
Wii Online Code
2308-9743-3128-0935
my wiimote's pointer is still working (i.e. i can still use the news/weather chanel, and play games like Red Steel) but on games that require motion likewii sports or zelda it doesnt work at all. HELP!

Maybe check your battery power. This happened to me when my battery's got low. Try changing them with some fresh ones and see of that works.
It could also be a problem with the reciever. Make sure it's plugged in all the way, nothing is wrong with the wire, and that nothing is blocking the bar.

I had this problem with a wiimote after accidently banging it:nonod: . I tried all the sensible suggestions outlined above but in the end had to get it repaired by Nintendo. They were fairly quick to get it fixed:thumbsup:

Leche159TKE said:
...It could also be a problem with the reciever. Make sure it's plugged in all the way, nothing is wrong with the wire, and that nothing is blocking the bar.

the sensor bar is only respnsible for the pointer functions, not the motion/tilt, that is via bluetooth from the remote direct to a reciever in the console itself..

GaryT85 said:
the sensor bar is only respnsible for the pointer functions, not the motion/tilt, that is via bluetooth from the remote direct to a reciever in the console itself..

Touche

thanks ill try that stuff...if i do have to send it off, how do i go about doing that?

Back