Halloween Costumes

TacosTacos

WiiChat.com>Match.com
Jun 5, 2007
Who is dressing up for Halloween. I am going to be a zombie. I know, not very original, but it will be cool and fun.

saw-2-jigsaw.jpg

I found a mask in some store. Forget were. I got a tux and a bow tie too!

Frogger said:
I wasn't invited anywhere, look how cool I am.

I am not doing anything on Halloween either =/

Make sure your on msn...for once:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:

Why don't you go as a chav? Oh wait.

People who know how to spell grace my MSN.

Cpt.McCloud said:

/losers... I joke I joke..

I'll be lighting off over $100.00 worth of fireworks..

Syntax said:

You MOD powers mean nothing, I know where canada is:mad5:

Jack, I may tag along with you if I find your town:lol:

I might stay in and play some resident evil, I have gotten quite into it.

Emma...snide..snide...comment there:nonod:

You MOD powers mean nothing, I know where canada is

Bring it on hot shot. Vancouver is a big city... :)

I've got over 70+ bottle rockets.. I could always use you as target practice :p

Syntax said:
I've got over 70+ bottle rockets.. I could always use you as target practice :p

:ciappa:

I think i used to improvise as a child, when I didnt really know what halloween was and I just got took out, I think we just made costumes up =/

I went to a party as a chav last year, I went to that party solely to see an old friend.

Cpt.McCloud said:
You MOD powers mean nothing, I know where canada is:mad5:

Jack, I may tag along with you if I find your town:lol:

I might stay in and play some resident evil, I have gotten quite into it.

Emma...snide..snide...comment there:nonod:

Shouldn't you be out pelting eggs at someone's front windows? ;)

Or don't you have Mizzey Night?

Frogger said:
Shouldn't you be out pelting eggs at someone's front windows? ;)

Or don't you have Mizzey Night?

I do but like I said, I have no friends so yeah =/

No one came for me tonight, not much to miss other then being a member of todays youth.

I just got an update from those who went out, a friend got sent to hospital for hurting his back...ambulence...

Floating-Market-004.jpg

Thats my costume, the person with the hat and draggy clothes.

DRMARIO said:
JAM
Feel free to come..somehow you'd have to travel up north, though =D
I'd call it a candle light supper..in the words of the most amazing lady on earth (Hyacinth Bucket..), BUT i'm afraid it's just aromatic tea, a cold night and deck chairs.

I'd come if my soul screamed middle class, but, it doesn't. ;)

And I like Halloween. But, when I was little I was never allowed to go trick or treating because, this is the reason I think anyway, my mum couldn't afford getting good costumes that I'd only use for one night, however, she said because it was a form of begging and she didn't like asking for things off people.

I mean, I doubt anybody knows what the holiday means but everyone goes along with it. Take Christmas, for example, commonly associated with presents and has just became an entirely materialistic holiday. I bet that you get presents. Do you not go to midnight mass? Wait, you're not even Christian, are you?

I like the idea of Halloween, sure, people can be bad natured and give out drugs and whatnot, but when I did go trick or treating, my mum checked everything, and it seemed to be all good, tasted that way too. Not often do people come out and just talk to one another, even if it is about costumes, it's just the spirit of the whole evening, and I like it.

But, Halloween died out a long time ago in Britain, it's all about Mizzey Night now, and will soon hear the pelting of the eggs, last year we had Creme Eggs that nearly smashed through the windows but I don't know how that came about. Halloween is bigger in America, and here, I haven't seen anyone over the age of 11 go trick or treating. We only had four people knock on our door last year, and I'm in a city, we used to have hoards of kids but now people don't even bother to dress up.

Edit: Resize that bladdy image.

Last edited:
Back