Halloween Costumes

DRMARIO said:
I'm not christian..no. And i don't 'celebrate' christmas. I do give and recieve gifts..but only because it's the festive season.
I also appreciate hallowe'en for what it is. The eve of all saints day..and the day of which the divide between the living and the dead is at it's weakest.

To those reading in on what Emma and I are saying..I'd just like to point out that we're not arguing XD

Do you take the fun out of everything!?

:lol: Haha my friends and I are going to hang out on the porch for a little with a bag of candy, eat some of it when the people come up to the door and say, "sorry, we don't have any" or "none for you". How do we accumulate this candy? go from door to door with a sticky note on my t shirt saying, "my costume"..Yep that prolly sums up my day.

As for mischief(sp?) night, I wish I could go out, but right now I got homework. Maybe after I'm done I'll sneak out but right now it is doubtful.

..I have fireworks as well :shifty:

ojo said:
Floating-Market-004.jpg

Thats my costume, the person with the hat and draggy clothes.

I'd be that, I have those! ^_^ I remember going to Vietnam and buying them. :D
But yeah, I'm doing nothing.. just another day for me! Also, this year? I'm not going to pass out candy either :/

i'll post pictures tomorrow or thursday, all i'm going to say for now is that it sexy...:lol:

not trick or treating, but lots of bars and being drunk and partys and pubic urination are in my future.:yesnod:

kyle

I always wanted to be a giant Pikachu like this
sy1mcaKGIcsGDzoBUOCd1eaHnvU5CGCm01E6.jpg

Or even Budda would be interesting too. But no money.

Yeah, im not doing anything either. Just gonna set a basket with candy outside while i watch a movie...

I stopped trick or treating 3 - 4 years ago. Lost interest...

ARav989 said:
How do we accumulate this candy? go from door to door with a sticky note on my t shirt saying, "my costume"..Yep that prolly sums up my day.

LOL great minds think alike except mine is a cardboard box. and cooler. Heres the front of my costume http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w49/bubba-ga-nush/pirateninjadragon.jpg

And the back http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w49/bubba-ga-nush/piratedragonninjaback.jpg

50% Pirate 50% Dragon 50% Ninja. Three awesome things put into one!!! also i don't trick or treat anymore also.Went tricking one year. BOi OH Boi thats a blast and a half. We didn't do anything like egg we just toilet papered their yards, shut the power off to a place :). When we woke up at my friends house they got tricked. lol. tricked by people we were trying to trick earlier (we knew each other).

Last edited:
I'm heading to a costume party.

I would go trick-or-treating, but sadly I'm too old :(

...and I'm a-scared of the dark :scared: :scared: :scared:

No one trick or treats any more, but I wanted to see what the damn fuss was about and only got lollipops last year. Blargh.

photo0001gk4.jpg

And my cousin, who I agreed to go with, and didn't even dress up, so I forced him to be Darth Vader.

AND OH MY GOD STOP QUOTING THAT MASSIVE PICTURE

Back