halo 2 wtf?

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
well after tampering for a little while i have got origanal xbox games online. Too bad no-one goes on halo 2 anymore though! i checked for any quick matches, none, then i hosted a game and waited for about 30 mins, nothing!

do people go on it, or am i just doing it wrong?

LOL, When you host games only friends can join. Tons of people still play it. Go over to bungie.net and look at the counter at the top right should be above the new H3 beta image.

yea like 200,000 people were playing just yesterday. they have had over 5,000,000 diffrent people play total over the past few years. it is still one of the top played xbox games. you have to do matchmaking in order to play with others who are not on your friends list

i think you go to like optimatch or something, also download all the maps that are free right now, and without buying the $4 new maps you cant play most of the modes

i went onto the optimatch and still nothing...hmmmmmm

Yeah I was playing at a friends house a while ago, still a ton of people playing

guys what do u call the optimatch where up to 16 people can play because i stoped playing a little while ago and now i cant find it and when i do go to optimatch it says i need to download maps and i have downloaded all the free ones that are out

Maybe you need to buy the multiplayer map pack

btw does the multiplayer map pack work with 360

WiiZero said:
Maybe you need to buy the multiplayer map pack

btw does the multiplayer map pack work with 360
yah
you just use a credit card to buy it and itll save to your 360

Sorry I said that wrongI meant the Halo Triple Pack

Back