Halo 3 ending

JAKE196

Cogito Ergo Sum
Sep 21, 2007
Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
so i just watched the super extended w/e version on you tube and I'm wondering, why do ppl say master chief dies? he is clearly in one of those sleep thing in sci-fi movies where you don't age. . . (criogenic sleep or something)

or is there an EXTENDED extended version. . .

i wouldn't know don't got the game.

plz don't flame. . .

Becasue in the leak fo the ending, thats all it showed, it didn't show the extended version.

stop spoiling games for other people I would hate to have the game spoiled if I had a cool game I would want

Last edited:
spawnminion said:
stop spoiling games for other people I would hate to have the game spoiled if I had a cool game I would want
The title says halo 3 ending. . .

so he died in the not extended version? when?

The masterchief never died. The only reason as to why people thought he died was due to the fact that the first ending showed John 117 written on the memorial. Due to the ship not making it through the Halo they, the Arbiter etc, thought he had died. However if you were to watch past the credits you would see the Master Chief floating around.

Pfftss, who cares....MasterChief will COME BACK

Microsoft is just staying away from the game for a while because what ppl all around the world are saying....ppl say, the only reason why Xbox was so successful was because of Halo and no other game....ppl would just by Xbox just for Halo....and thats a proven fact

Nintendo is doing the same thing for Metroid Prime....only that they didnt say it was the end trilogy....they said they were going to leave it alone for a while

Microsoft said it was the end....BUT I DONT BELIEVE ITS THE END YET....IF MASTER CHIEF IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL....which is what i believe....there gonna make another Halo game without a shout of a doubt...they just want us to stop thinking about Halo so much, and want to surprise us like Nintendo does..

Nintendo does things that are very surprising....you'd want this in a game...but nintendo would bring up something you'd never think of, and you would be like YEA i would have never thought of this which is true!!

Microsoft knows what their doing....Its best not worry about this :Halo Ending:

Bungie has already confirmed that there will be no more Halo games and that they will be pursuing other games.

Syntax said:
Bungie has already confirmed that there will be no more Halo games and that they will be pursuing other games.
Alot developers confirm things.....but they can easily go back to what made them famous developers right?

If so, then theres no point in arguing.....
im just stating my opinion.

maybe bungie won't be making the next halo game. Seriously i think this is just another gimmick. People (dumb, weirdo people) will protest outside of some microsoft building and Halo will make a comeback and everyone will be happy. (mostly the company from generating the free publicity.) Don't believe it? remember the Beanie Babies?

i just hope they make a book that has the events after halo3. id be satisfied with that. (while im not a reader much i will read it lol)

Alot developers confirm things.....but they can easily go back to what made them famous developers right?

If so, then theres no point in arguing.....
im just stating my opinion.

I'm not arguing.. Just saying that's what I've heard from Bungie.

i just hope they make a book that has the events after halo3. id be satisfied with that. (while im not a reader much i will read it lol)

I wouldn't mind reading that.

CyanRussel said:
Pfftss, who cares....MasterChief will COME BACK

Microsoft is just staying away from the game for a while because what ppl all around the world are saying....ppl say, the only reason why Xbox was so successful was because of Halo and no other game....ppl would just by Xbox just for Halo....and thats a proven fact

Nintendo is doing the same thing for Metroid Prime....only that they didnt say it was the end trilogy....they said they were going to leave it alone for a while

Microsoft said it was the end....BUT I DONT BELIEVE ITS THE END YET....IF MASTER CHIEF IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL....which is what i believe....there gonna make another Halo game without a shout of a doubt...they just want us to stop thinking about Halo so much, and want to surprise us like Nintendo does..

Nintendo does things that are very surprising....you'd want this in a game...but nintendo would bring up something you'd never think of, and you would be like YEA i would have never thought of this which is true!!

Microsoft knows what their doing....Its best not worry about this :Halo Ending:
Metroid Prime series (At least on non-handheld consoles) is over. They will not make another Prime game for the Wii or the next Nintendo system, they could however do a spinoff of prime. This could be done with Halo too, the Halo trilogy is over. They could do a spinoff, but they won't call it "Halo 4".

Krusnik said:
Metroid Prime series (At least on non-handheld consoles) is over. They will not make another Prime game for the Wii or the next Nintendo system, they could however do a spinoff of prime. This could be done with Halo too, the Halo trilogy is over. They could do a spinoff, but they won't call it "Halo 4".

Metroid PRIME trilogy is over. not the whole series.

Back