Halo 3 On Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
Would you guys want to play halo 3 on wii? do you guys know if they are gonna make it for nintendo? i know they arent but tell me if u would buy it.:D

No way bro, Halo 3 is an X-Box brand, just as Mario is for Nintendo. They would never put it on the Wii...never. The game wouldn't fit the Wii's style gameplay wise and the fact that the 360 has a better graphics card than the Wii's. It wouldn't fit.

PS. You might not want to make anymore topics like this, some consider it spam.

Bungie=Microsoft

I'd love to play it on the Wii, would be cool as hell, but it's just not gonna happen.

i don't think that's a good fps for the the wii, however i was playing metroid prime today and i was so looking forward t othe wii controls for mp3:c sorry for being off topic

yeah i don't think i would buy it if nintendo for some off strange reason bought bungie, however they should buy rare back....

no way in hell it's going to happen, the only other thing Halo 3 might appear on is the PC.

To answer your question though if it did come to wii in a fantasy world, yes I would buy it.

I would buy it in a heartbeat. Bungie are very good creators. What happens if Microsoft desides to pull out of gaming? Sony or Nintendo will be Bungie's only choice.

halo belongs only to 360 and if it came onto the wii it would look very ugly. and nintendo would make it more childish. it would really suck on the wii.

trevorsantos said:
Would you guys want to play halo 3 on wii? do you guys know if they are gonna make it for nintendo? i know they arent but tell me if u would buy it.:D

heh lmao halo for wii...
thats like sayin nintendo is gonna let sony have rights to mario. lol

as for nintendo buying back Rare, definantly.

i would probably buy it because they are not terrible games even with all the hype they are at least a good for a play through or two...

if nintendo bought rare back i would probably have to go to nintendo break in and thank everyone in the building for that.

Halo 3 + Wii = Cold day in Hell. And I'm not religious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back