Halo 3 rips off MP3?

O wait... thats embarassing... Ignore that post please.

Halo isn't the same thing for 3 games. its gonna be similar but not the same.

same with all games in a series: Metroid, Splinter cell etc...

JCpackers05 said:
i never said the two games were the same...

and sovieto: i never hear that excuse...so to me that = talking out your ass. and sounds pretty much like that.
no, the reason you dont hear is because people would rather say they arent buying the console cause they dont like it than saying they cant afford it. listen to podcasts more they justify this and say its the reason theres so much fanboyism. "justifying your purchase"

I was never into the halos but playing Gears of war for the first time 5 months or so ago got me intrested in quality FPS again so I'll definatly be getting halo3 on launch day.
Ya fanboys suck, getting a ps3 soon then I'll have all my bases covered (also have ds and psp too don't play much though)

i think halo is better because multiplayer

i like playing with friends on multiplayer :yesnod:

I would have to say im not a fan of Halo. and yes im not saying that because im a Nintendo die hard I've played both games Halo 2 has online and thats it nothing else is that impressive about the game. Back on topic

I dont think Halo or Metriod ever ripped off each other just the game concepts are similar the art style and they're both based in the future.

Er... I've ticked some people off with my comment, so its gone.

Sovieto said:
oh and you shouldnt say halo sucks when the only reason you dont like it is
A: you havent given it a fair chance, in which case you cant say it sucks I've played Halo 1 + 2 thoroughly, and haved played the beta quite a bit.
B: it has done more for the console FPS genre than metroid will everNo, the controller setup was revolutionary the game was good
C: you cant afford a 360 or xbox so your excuse is that you hate the game so why get it I have enough money to buy 5 xbox 360's in addition to the one I own
D: youre a nintendo fanboy and hate anything the other consoles have to offer that is huge I am a Nintendo fanboy, and a Linux user, so Windows isn't exactly my best friend

My Response in bold.

The reason I say halo "Sucks" is that it has been hyped beyond belief. Its a good game, thats true, but there are way better.
*cough* Gears of War *cough*

yeah.....

I agree it has been overhyped, why couldn't you have just said that and we could have avoided this little argument.

It will most likely be a good game, possibly an awesome game, but that is for each person to decide for themselves.

Also I agree that Gears of War is better than Halos 1 & 2, but we will see how improved Halo 3 is over the beta, and then we can cross that bridge when we get there.

wiiturd said:
I was never into the halos but playing Gears of war for the first time 5 months or so ago got me intrested in quality FPS again so I'll definatly be getting halo3 on launch day.
Ya fanboys suck, getting a ps3 soon then I'll have all my bases covered (also have ds and psp too don't play much though)
I do believe that Gears of War is a third person shooter. :yesnod:

Yes, Halo 3 is overhyped, but i'd rather have overhype then underhype.
=/

I'm just gonna go and agree with PinkFloyd and say they didn't rip off each other or anything, they both just decided to make similar games.

Back