Halo 3 sub-boards, anyone?

The Plague

Village Idiot
Apr 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
1182-9984-2366-3934
It seems to be the talk of the town. There are a couple posts on here, and there will probably be a lot more posts about Halo 3 if it had its proper board. Why not? I mean.....It can only benefit the forums! :thumbsup:

(And excuse me if im out of line or posting in the wrong board, i'm just guessing it goes here since Halo 3 is Xbox 360 related.)

Hmm.. I don't think there will be that many threads about it to have to have a sub-section for it..

But, I could be wrong, we'll see how popular it gets loser to the release date :)

surfinrach90 said:
Hmm.. I don't think there will be that many threads about it to have to have a sub-section for it..

But, I could be wrong, we'll see how popular it gets loser to the release date :)

You don't say...I was actually going to make a poll with the options

"Yes"
"No"
"Wait til game is closer to release date"

But i couldn't find the option to make a poll, so i dunno if it exists.

Then again, the board can't do any worse (no offense) than the Mario Strikers sub-board.

there is no need for a lost planet board at all. ive never seen a single post on it.

but maybe a halo 3 one. theres really no need as only the beta is out. but when the actual full game is released then probably.

halo 3= after full release
lost planet= no chance in hell

Stranger said:
there is no need for a lost planet board at all. ive never seen a single post on it.

but maybe a halo 3 one. theres really no need as only the beta is out. but when the actual full game is released then probably.

halo 3= after full release
lost planet= no chance in hell

I agree with this...Sorta....At least on the Lost Planet board..But Halo 3?..The beta alone could probably bring up like 50 discussion threads...and maybe like 50 more threads just off of Halo 3 gameplay footage/montages.

Yeah, a Halo 3 sub-forum would be a great idea! When the game actually comes out, the xbox 360 section is gonna be rocking.

Ah about the poll thing we did have it but it randomly disappeared one day, now only mods can make them I believe :/

Back