Halo 3

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Ok, We all know about how good Halo 3 is. but should it be on the wii, instead of Xbox?

i mean....think about how great the game play would be, with the new wiimote...nintendo would be unstoppable.

So who thinks that Xbox should be stripped of their ONLY decent feature? if you dont agree with me, i wanna hear a reason :)

ottoman said:
Ok, We all know about how good Halo 3 is. but should it be on the wii, instead of Xbox?

i mean....think about how great the game play would be, with the new wiimote...nintendo would be unstoppable.

So who thinks that Xbox should be stripped of their ONLY decent feature? if you dont agree with me, i wanna hear a reason :)

only decent feature?... i thought gears of war was for the Xbox 360 system as well?, hmm well i dont want to see this gmae to the wii and doubt it will because its not nintendo fashioned

I say No...

Because Nintendo will come out with it's own Halo-stomper.

I mean, why wouldn't they?
They've got the technology for a truly awesome FPS (Minus the graphics of the Xbox 360 and PS3.)

And it if went on the Wii...
That wouldn't feel quite right!

umm u people are all retarded....gears of war eh? i beleive thats a killer app as well, and also nintendo has its killer app its called zelda....nuff said

Dont forget about Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
its looks awesome

Xbox kinda relies on Halo. Thats why most of my friend purchased an xbox, just so that they have the console to play H3. I dont think it should be taken from microsoft, but it just goes to show how weak Xbox really is

halo 3 on the wi is a good idea in theory, but it would cost a lot of money to get the rights to it and its not even the greatest game ever anyway (its still a good game though, and got the sales figures to proove it :yesnod: )

this is just my opinion...

ottoman said:

Are you kidding me?

How is halo the only good feature? have you heard of Gears Of War? Oblivion? Project Gothem Racing? That was a pretty dumb thing to say.

plus the halo franchise would suck on wii, you need a real controller for that type of game, the wiimote/nunchuk just wouldnt work.

I agree with you 100% but thats like nintendo giving sony and mircosoft the zelda title....... So this is more of a fantasy type vibe..... But yeah i wouldn't mind if halo 3 came to the wii....... just keeping it real.....

xbandaidx said:
Whats considered a REAL controller?

seriously I thought the wiimote was a CONTROLLER.
wiimotes pretty much just a remote, i'm talking about something where your not just waving a stick around

and lets face it, it'll never happen

yea, some of you are just unrealistic, what would be the point of halo3 on wii, how many nintendo fans do u think would be like ooh halo yay! cmon seriously be realistic. and also i saw somone say it would cost alot of money for the rights....that was the most retarded thing ive ever read, money wouldnt even be a factor because microsoft would NEVER sell halo3 because it is a large factor in their system, also the part about it being their only good game, there is gears of war that should be pretty good if not better than halo.

Back