Halo 3

Let's not get carried away. NO GAME FOR THE XBOX 360 WILL BE BETTER THAN HALO 3 lol......... everybody breathe and take it in.. Thats the franchise of Mircosoft right there so don't get carried away........ Mind you I'm not a mircosoft fan but lets just b real......... But yeah thats what i said earlier, this is a fantasy thing. it can only exist in the imagination... But halo would be a nice game for the wii though. NO gaming company is going to sell their franchise product

hotpotato78 said:
Let's not get carried away. NO GAME FOR THE XBOX 360 WILL BE BETTER THAN HALO 3 lol......... everybody breathe and take it in.. Thats the franchise of Mircosoft right there so don't get carried away........ Mind you I'm not a mircosoft fan but lets just b real......... But yeah thats what i said earlier, this is a fantasy thing. it can only exist in the imagination... But halo would be a nice game for the wii though. NO gaming company is going to sell their franchise product
just like zelda or ssbb or mario would be good on the 360

supafly said:
just like zelda or ssbb or mario would be good on the 360

thank you so much for saying that, i was trying to think of an example but u nailed it on the head, halo would be retarded on the wii!!! but hotpotato disagrees with us aparently, i still think gears of war might be better than halo3, think about it, the aliens on halo are anything but realistic or scary,they are an assortment of multicolored midgits and the occasional average heighth elite galavanting about in their fancy armor waiting for you to kill them, i see no real challenge, however in gears of war the locusts would actually scare me in real life, whereas the halo aliens...well,lets just say ive taken shits that look more like aliens:thumbsup:

Lmao......the Halo franchise didn't win game of the year for nothing..... I'm not saying gears of war is not good..... But it all depends on the gamer too ..... a person who likes a three person shooter game might say a first person shooter game sucks and via versa. You see where i am coming from?....As a matter of fact I would want a game better than halo, that nintendo can make it one of its' frachise and the game should cause scubasteve to wet his pants lmao(laughing my a** off)........... You feel me scubasteve...... I want a mind blowing game on the wii. Where all of us( me, you and supafly) would just be on the couch, just farting for life... lol.. But i think i see where you coming from though. I think you like more scary games than anything else............ If you can't read this you must be retarted. No offense but this right here is standard english.

Last edited:
Scubasteve you would have, had your nail on the head long time if you had read my post when i said that, that would be like nintendo giving mircosoft and sony its zelda franchise........ But its all cool. at least me, supafly and you on the same page with being real about this topic......... Metriod 3 might be the next halo for nintendo because it's normally compared with halo......................... If you can not read this something wrong with you. scubasteve!

Last edited:
i dont think i understood any of your post lol, but i think u were trying to say u want a better game than halo on the wii, but that it was just a suggestion type thing, nevermind i dont think my english teacher could have translated that mess lol. anyway, i dont like scary games just realistic games u know?

You making it seem like i had written that post in bahamian slang... YOU LUCKY SON. you would really have something to cry about reading....... If you would read my sentence with the punctuations you would understand my questions and statements...... You are the first person, I have ever heard complain about my writing in my post........ I think you needs to take off your scuba gear ............ and that word "buh" you saw in the post, it is another way of say dude or homey, or boy, or *****, or what ever you want to call a human. Well there is not any big words in my post so you should be straight............. and i no what you mean, who wouldn't like realistic games, but that does not make the game fun... Anyway I wish you luck on reading my postssssss

Last edited:
scubasteve said:
i saw somone say it would cost alot of money for the rights....that was the most retarded thing ive ever read, money wouldnt even be a factor because microsoft would NEVER sell halo3 because it is a large factor in their system.

i know,im not an idiot but i was just making a point :frown2:

Rabid_Toaster said:
halo 3 on the wi is a good idea in theory, but it would cost a lot of money to get the rights to it and its not even the greatest game ever anyway (its still a good game though, and got the sales figures to proove it :yesnod: )

this is just my opinion...

well really its just the publishers choice on which format to use and im pretty darn sure that the pubilsher isn't micro soft i mean very few of the big games are made by the systems creators compains

Rabid_Toaster said:
i guess your right. its would be bunjies (sp?) choice, not microsofts.
microsoft is a huuuuuuuuuggggggeeeee part of it, microsoft is pretty much bungies boss, halo 2 was rushed because microsoft said, "hurry up and get the game out, we need to have this game out who cares if its not done just make it quick" thats why halo 2 wasnt as good as it could've been, microsoft pretty much pays for everything for bungie to use

supafly said:
microsoft is a huuuuuuuuuggggggeeeee part of it, microsoft is pretty much bungies boss, halo 2 was rushed because microsoft said, "hurry up and get the game out, we need to have this game out who cares if its not done just make it quick" thats why halo 2 wasnt as good as it could've been, microsoft pretty much pays for everything for bungie to use

well that'd also have to start from scracte that would cause a lot of complacation and that would be expensive but dont worrie ill hack it

oh right my quote, do you have any proof of bugie being run by microsoft

Back