Halo 3

im tired of that stupid ONLY ON XBOX lable on the games... why do they put some games ONLY on xbox like halo.... and another thing that made me mad as a previous xbox owner was that EVERY time a new gta game came out on ps2 you would need to wait 4 months for it to go on xbox and pc whats up with that ? since im a big gta fan i will be very disipointed in the future because they dont put gta games on nintendo consoles, gta4 would be cool on wii. ill have to get it on pc but atleast then i could put mods :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
surprisejimmy said:
anyone who enjoys playing any halo game has never played one of the many good fpses for PC that blow it out of the water
that's right, i said it
to bad we're talking consoles here

but counter strike ftw

Redan499 said:
Xbox kinda relies on Halo. Thats why most of my friend purchased an xbox, just so that they have the console to play H3. I dont think it should be taken from microsoft, but it just goes to show how weak Xbox really is

true

This is prety stupid guys.

I think the PS3 should get Zelda
360 should get Mario
PSP should get Metroid

You're just taking a good game and saying we should get it.

ganton said:
well i guess you kinda have to choose between amazing system and amazingt game i say go both
Wii = amazing system
360 = amazing graphics

well... by 2015 we can have a Wii pc-emulator that reads the game and the controlls.

StevenNevets said:
Wii = amazing system
360 = amazing graphics

graphicxs dont make the consle

the games and game play make the consle and the price and game play make up for more then its this gen graphics

StevenNevets said:
well... by 2015 we can have a Wii pc-emulator that reads the game and the controlls.

its the frist time ive heard of this but it sounds big fun ya know cause a pc emulater would allow a psp emulater ect ect

StevenNevets said:
Wii = amazing system
360 = amazing graphics

yeh but playing a wii emulator in 2015 will be like playing an N64 emulator now (ive done it, not that fun)
imagine what nintendo will be doing then :D

Halo3

let Microsoft keep halo they haven't done us wrong yet with the halo's...besides as long as Nintendo keeps making these sweet Zelda games we have nothing to worry about

i think halo 3 wouldnt be to good on the wii

sure.. new innovative controls..... xbox stripped of one of theyre best games

but i think it would only LOOK(graphics wise) as good as halo1 did

correct me if you wish

Back