halo 4 on wii?

No, although Bungie isn't exclusive to Microsoft any more, they still retain the Halo license, so if they make one , it'll be on the next Xbox.

Halo 3 was the last game in the Halo series and even if they did have a 'Halo 4' it would not be released for the Wii, guaranteed.

i dont know much about halo but isnt halo 3 the last one?

Yeah, Halo 3 is the last one, but there probably will be numerous spin-offs so not necessarily Halo 4, but "the next halo" (not counting Halo wars)

mitch94 said:
If they are making a halo 4 do you think they would put it on wii?

Bungie have said they have no plans of continuing the Halo series. Also, Halo is owned my Microsoft so there is no chance.

halo 4 is not a guarantee, but i would not completly say that halo 3 ended the series...i mean seriously. look at the ending for halo 3. they left the wide open possibility for a COMPLETLY different storyline. the possibility for another halo is definitly there.

There will be now Halo 4. Halo 3 was the end of the story. However, if there is a another Halo game, it will be Halo Wars(i heard a rumor somewhere). It will most definitely not be on Wii though since it still is Halo, and Microsoft owns the licsense to it.

i assume most of you didnt watch after the credits?
he isnt dead, he is in a cryogenic chamber floating through oblivion
so there is a possibility for halo 4, no way in hell it is on wii

As mentioned above Microsoft owns the rights to the game Halo. With that being said I doubt that we will ever see a Halo game made for any of the current next gen consoles. However, this doesn't mean we wont see a game produced by bungie released for the Wii. Who knows what may be in store for the Wii and or the Xbox 360 seeing as Bungie has now decided to pursue other games and possibly other consoles..

Back