Halo adventures for wii posible?

yeah you have no clue what youre talking about. instead of saying: i heard this from someone and that from the gamestop employee, try searching for info to save yourself from looking like a dumbass. bungie has no reason to sue microsoft and they are MAKING $$$ which is why they were able to buy back their company from microsoft.

Not necessarily. Halo 3 was the end of the STORY ARC across the three games, not the entire Halo universe itself. Another game is possible, but I highly doubt it would head to the Wii.

A while back Bungie mentioned that they wouldn't be creating another Halo game and said that Halo 3 was the end of the halo series. So there wont be a Halo 4.

And yet another example of why there should be a seperate board for the people with more than 1,000 (legit) posts

Halo3 would have been great on wii.......but still.....i don't care because xbox was simply not made for me......also wii has better games (in my opinion), where the controls make each game even greater....

halo3 did nothing that microsoft was expecting to do, a game is not enough to beat nintendo!!! :)

lenitao3 said:
Halo3 would have been great on wii.......but still.....i don't care because xbox was simply not made for me......also wii has better games (in my opinion), where the controls make each game even greater....

halo3 did nothing that microsoft was expecting to do, a game is not enough to beat nintendo!!! :)
you're right, nintendo's only threat is itself.

MRCOOLGH said:
Well I know how people say that "the next halo will never come to nintendo" I read somewhere (cant remember where) that bungie is gonna sue Microsoft for the right of the Halo lisence. so I thought up of stuff and I thought what if halo 1 and 2 are combined into one awsome game using smoe elements of halo3 and using halo2-like online it would bomb. of course some modifications will have to be made. the wii cant support ceratin shaders and pipe shaders the xbox 1 can handle. the ghraphics will have to be touched up to brawl-like standards. will have to have motion controls like a hybrid of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (great controls) and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2(awsome controls with the ability to tune them) and a new storyline will help along with some brand new dialogue. from what I have heard also Bungie is loosing a lot of money since it was Microsoft who funded them they may have diffuclty making games. But if Nintendo buys Bungie, sue's microsoft for the halo franchise rights, and makes halo on wii. the WII WILL ROCK YOU!!! Nintendo would become recognized and the wii may appeal to both hardcore and casual even more.

although you can dream, i don't think nintendo is interested in as hardcore gamers as a halo on wii would bring.

thanks for proving me wrong syntax....well I did read about Halo DS it was made by a company by the name of AAA but because of some problems before the game to be released the game was canceled. I supposed it was because of legal issues and copyrights but all I know is that IGN and other game reviewer site's still have the only created copies of the game so we will never ever see it. and you guys are right halo wii wont happen. But I know that Bungie may be working on a title similar to Halo as long as its not a complete clone of halo then there wont be any legal issues. hopefully Bungie may be thinking about their next big shooter.

Syntax said:
1. Halo 3 was the end of the Halo trilogy.
2. Microsoft owns the rights to the game Halo. Therefore, Bungie has no means of suing MS.

Sorry, but its just not going to happen.
First of all, its end of trilogy, not series!
Second, i agree with the guy who made this thread that a halo game or another bungie game might come out for the wii. (although i don't agree on his thoughts about naruto(i think naruto sucks personally))
Bungie and microsoft have to split the money made from halo. They could be losing money after they split from microsoft through some other issues between the companies. You people think you know everything, but if anything in a game is possible, then halo is possible for the wii.

Yes, it's possible. Highly unlikely.
It would almost be like taking a step back for Bungie trying to put Halo on the Wii. The graphics would be a step back, and Bungie would probably get a lot of crap from Microsoft fans for putting a Halo related game on the Wii. Many people would rant about that game not actually being a Halo game at all. Though I bet a lot of Nintendo fans would see it as cool, it would be a big gamble for bungie putting such a hardcore game on the Wii. It will almost never happen.

Yes, Halo 3 was the end of the trilogy. They could still easily make another "Halo" game, but not necessarily called "Halo". The ending raises questions, so no one can really say that we are done seeing Master Chief and Cortana.

Second, i agree with the guy who made this thread that a halo game or another bungie game might come out for the wii. (although i don't agree on his thoughts about naruto(i think naruto sucks personally))
Bungie and microsoft have to split the money made from halo. They could be losing money after they split from microsoft through some other issues between the companies. You people think you know everything, but if anything in a game is possible, then halo is possible for the wii.

I never said that a Bungie game wouldn't come out for the Wii. However, you wont see a Halo game made for the Nintendo Wii. Also with Microsoft owning the rights to the game and the series alone there is no way that they would allow any other platform to come out with a Halo game. One thing people have to understand is that a Halo game for the Nintendo Wii or the PS3 will never happen due to the fact that Microsoft owns the rights to the game. Also I highly doubt that Bungie is losing money on a game such as Halo.

MikemasterM1 said:
EpiC FaiL
You obviously don't know what youre talking about, so wtf. You agree that they might make a Halo for Wii? Theres nothing to agree on--THEY CANT. Bungie did make enough money, they wouldn't have bought back their company if they didn't. You should read about it, the base of it is that Microsoft was happy with Bungie for Halo 3 so they allowed Bungie to buy back their company.

Oh, and wtf also, I swear half the time when it is brought up about Halo might come to a Nintendo system everyone is like:

It would be cool! Yeah, I'd buy it! Yadadada Halo is awesome.

..then 1 thread later...

OmG Halo is so overrated Metroid Prime 3 blows it out of the water. Halo is such garbage!!!!

It would be nice but it is doubtful.

What I'm looking forward to in the future is a game by Valve(makers of halflife), which has a very large possibility of happening.

Back