Halo/Avatar

SNOTTOKEN

Wiichat member
Apr 24, 2010
UK
Wii Online Code
1946-8010-7975-7566
wouldnt it be cool if Master Cheif joined body and mind with an elite,grunt like the movie for avatar in a future halo game.

Then they both will become the most over rated things in the universe

wouldnt it be cool if Master Cheif joined body and mind with an elite,grunt like the movie for avatar in a future halo game.

You've pretty much just described the Arbiter, who is way cooler than Master Chief in the first place.
i think a bad ass special forces grunt would be bizare and funny.

Dprinny you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right. I cant stand either of those things.

In my opinion I think Halo is rated well. Games like COD are overrated. Plus I think Prinny Hates all current age FPS anyway. Plus Grunts are stupid. Try a Brute or Jackal.

In my opinion I think Halo is rated well. Games like COD are overrated. Plus I think Prinny Hates all current age FPS anyway. Plus Grunts are stupid. Try a Brute or Jackal.
Grunt would be good because their funny,and being elite grunts would give them some hardcore game play also give hunters orders and tactical postions.

Not all
I am looking forward to Doom4 and like Half life 2.

Back