Halo for psp

The GBA out sold the PS3 last mounth
Sounds like nintendo are wining
Any way

lol

threads evolve to be honest. I hate it when people think a topic should always stay on course when it evolves into something more. Communication is the bread and butter of a forum, take it away and you just have a Q and A website.

Again, handhelds and home entertainment systems are completely different products. More apples were bought than oranges... what does that mean? absolutelyjackshit. More people jack off than getting a significant other, what does that mean? absolutelyjackshiiitttt. lol Same goes with a gba out selling a PS3. Completely different products.

Oops, I meant PSP. I don't think Nintendo will lead in the handhelds for much longer, but they do this generation. Even if the DS has inferior technoledgy when compared to the PSP, it still has more/better games and thats really all that matters.

Darkprinny said:
Oh great all the apple fags will like it even if its shite
GAMES ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT COUNT
You dont play hardware
I'm assuming you are referring to me, but I am not an "apple fag." I'm not some Apple fanboy just because I prefer OS X. I have a PC with Linux, XP, and Vista on it. If Microsoft or anyone else released an OS that I feel is better than Mac, I would use it as my primary OS rather than being an idiot and ignoring it because it is made by a different company…Anyway I don't think an Apple console would do too good. I would definitely consider it, but I would wait and see how it goes rather than immediately buying one.

2D halo shooter, that looks quite good:)

I don't think a apple console would work too well, it will be like their first, and at this competive level. . .

I mean I doubt they will do something like the wii and I doubt will fit as much power as a PS3

Thing is thow
Nintendo have been doing things all the other companys dont
Nintendogs and brain training have been selling DSis

Superior hardware doesnt mean anything to people that know nothing about computers
Its
Addverts - Make them appeal to a certain age range
Games - Best grapics wont sell the games to the addvigde person (brain training in the jap charts for mouthns)

Darkprinny said:
Thing is thow

Superior hardware doesnt mean anything to people that know nothing about computers
Its
Games - Best grapics wont sell the games to the addvigde person (brain training in the jap charts for mouthns)

True, cause people hear PS3 is the most powerfull and best graphics people will automaticly buy it, the 360 is quite a good console imo, its good some good games and isnt full out mega power in a box. The wii may not be powerful but it has great possibilitys with a wiimote, its also quite small and queit, twilght princess wouldnt be the same on PS3, it will be really good graphics but you don't have a sword in one hand and a sheild in the other, this way you get more in the game raher then pressing buttons watching

paintba||er said:
I'm assuming you are referring to me,

By apple fag I ment the ones that think that everything made by apple is superior to every thing else made by any other company

this way you get more in the game raher then pressing buttons watching

Wario ware anybody

Darkprinny said:
By apple fag I ment the ones that think that everything made by apple is superior to every thing else made by any other company

Wario ware anybody

Meh, that is the most random game ever, very fun tho:lol:

It is completly different experience compaired to the gamecube versions

I find it somewhat hard to believe that this is true. SSB and Halo being 2 of Nintendos and Microsofts biggest sellings and then PSP decide to use it? Doubt it's true (unless that was said and I missed it).

Darkprinny said:
Thing is thow

PsP title:The Dogs: Happy Life http://psp.ign.com/articles/687/687228p1.html
PsP title: Hot Brain: http://psp.ign.com/objects/879/879524.html

What were you saying about the DS having what other companies dont?
In fact, the psp does things that the DS could never hope to do, they are making a complete media entertainment system that is mobile, and that can run an advanced OS, and completely moddable for homebrew and game emulation.

So saying that nintendo is doing things the other companies dont is insinuting that the other companies have nothing unique on the table. It can also be said, sony is doing things nintendo isnt doing, to the same effect. Those unique games you mentioned have been done before, nintendogs, brainage... its not new at all. Sadly i think its pathetic how easily influenced children are, .

Honestly though, the nintedogs is pathetic. It's a target for those children who think its cool to watch a virtual dog and poke him with a stick. Thats not gaming nor intelligent gaming. The Brain game has been done before, it was aimed at older folks who are not interested in normal video gaming. Again, the japanese know how to manipulate the japanese market, but they will not have as much sway outside of japan. The DS is not the game boy, the gameboy is dead.

Its

Again this is why I said nintendo has had a monopoly on the hand held market. People dont really feel they have options when it comes to a hand held device, but thats starting to change. Better hardware = better game potential = better product only if games are using that potential.

DS games are over rated, most people who give them to much credit have not played psp games, which are quite and very eye catching. Again, Nintendo has some major competition coming up, with micrsosoft and sony enterting the hand held arena. These companies have shown they have the power to change the tides so to speak.

Wiired said:
I find it somewhat hard to believe that this is true. SSB and Halo being 2 of Nintendos and Microsofts biggest sellings and then PSP decide to use it? Doubt it's true (unless that was said and I missed it).

lol its true. But you have to realize these games are free and made by the PSP mod/indy game community. The psp is an open ended system, meaning anyone that wants to make a game for it can. The ps3 is the same. You can make programs or games for just about anything on the psp. Endless possibilities and new content all the time.

like in the ssb psp game, you can even download or make your own characters by taking the sprites from your favorite old school games and putting them into the game itself. I know there is a community that adds and programs those new characters into the game, like sonic, tails, ..ect

Cpt.McCloud said:
The wii may not be powerful but it has great possibilitys with a wiimote, its also quite small and queit, twilght princess wouldnt be the same on PS3, it will be really good graphics but you don't have a sword in one hand and a sheild in the other, this way you get more in the game raher then pressing buttons watching

The problem with this is that the wiimote has already maxed out its potential. It is in fact, very limited because its is only an input device. That input device relies on the actual game system for what it can and cannot do. Meaning, the Wii as a system, because it is not powerful, because it does not use better hardware, is therefore limited by what it can do with that wiimote. Remember, if the cpu cannot process that much information, how can we expect it to really utilize the input that is being fed in from the wiimote? Thats the Wii's achilles heel. The problem with not offering good hard ware, lack of power, means that very little can be done. Power isnt just graphics, its over all processing. How much can go on at any given time, how much feedback can it take, can it do all this at once...ect

The wiimote itself needs to be perfected as well. It is very basic in nature, and sadly limits a games potential. Meaning you either have one style game or you dont. The same goes with generic controller games. In my opinion both types are needed, and sony is testing it out in one controller. To be fair though, we have pretty much seen all there is to see with the wiimote unless nintendo developes a more powerful system that can actually take advantage of the wiimotes input. Did you know you can use the wiimote on a ps3 and PC?

Last edited:
Wiired said:

There not made by there respective companys
There made by homecoders
They will never be out in the stores

Back