halo for wii

i knew this thread wasnt any good...sorry for the stupid idea

T3kNi9e said:
CoD3 as a game sucked, CoD3 on the Wii was even more horrible.
COD2 is fun though. Idk if there is a wii version or not but the infinity ward COD's are pretty good. Anyway halo on the wii would probably end up being some crappy ass port anyway so no thank you.

halo500 said:
i know this may sound stupid...but imagine a halo game for wii.

feel free to give ur opinion
I dont really like halo so I wouldnt care if it did or didnt came out

halo500 said:
i know this may sound stupid...but imagine a halo game for wii.

feel free to give ur opinion
my opinion is you're the 10593868930013619036903683896015th 10 year old to come on these forums and post a thread about a halo for the wii and its really getting annoying.. yet amusing at the same time.

Sovieto said:
my opinion is you're the 10593868930013619036903683896015th 10 year old to come on these forums and post a thread about a halo for the wii and its really getting annoying.. yet amusing at the same time.
Thats nice....

That would be alright I guess. Halo would still be better on the 360 though.
To bad it would never happen though.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
MOH H2 is NOTHING compared to halo, it annoys me how we get one good FPS and people start comparing it to halo, the online is alright and has no lag but the gameplay will never match halo's. and YES i do have MOH H2 and i did have halo 1 and 2.

all we need is an FPS thats not a WWII game (i dont like them that much) with a good story line and some good gameplay, it will come eventually (i hope).ime still wondering if its possible for a developer to make an FPS as good as halo with the wii's motion sensing.

I agree that a non-WW2 game would be nice, but to say MOH H2 is NOTHING compared to halo? What is it about the gameplay you think is so much better in Halo? I agree the single player in MOH H2 is kind of lame (not long enough, not hard enough) But FPS are supposed to be played against other humans. Besides the obvious that the graphics in the Halo series beat MOH H2 down like an old lady, I can't see a better game experience out of Halo. Possibly because I just like the way they use the Wiimote so much.

Sovieto said:
Actuly, it would be the 10593868930013619036903683896016th 10 year old :p

ten year old?for one stupid random idea?...lol
but w/e...i dont care about crap u ppl say.

halo500 said:
ten year old?for one stupid random idea?...lol
but w/e...i dont care about crap u ppl say.

Then why bother posting?

Almost as bad as all the people saying "omg shadow should be in brawl he is sonics rival".

No he's not. METAL SONIC IS SONICS RIVAL.

This can happen now that Bungies is no longer owned by M$ but it hasn't been long enough for them to decide yet.

Back