Halo on DS

Hybrid said:
Halo is never over.
The fan population won't accept it.
Halo wars is just one of many Side-Games.

When I say Halo is over, I mean, the Halo FPS series. Of course Halo Wars is going to expand on the Halo universe. I guarantee that Halo 3 will be played for years to come. I hope Bungie does something with Nintendo and basically perfect the FPS controls.

Master Foot said:
When I say Halo is over, I mean, the Halo FPS series. Of course Halo Wars is going to expand on the Halo universe. I guarantee that Halo 3 will be played for years to come. I hope Bungie does something with Nintendo and basically perfect the FPS controls.
They will definitly make more FPS halos.
maybe not extending on the story of the chief.
But they could make a Halo Battlefield(please god)
a Halo ... side story!
ya know what i mean.
They could make a halo 4 if they wanted but they propably won't.

never really been a hxc fan of halo but halo 2 multi player was fun. wouldve been sweet to see that on teh DS or a game like it for the Wii.

I doubt it will ever happen, MS owns the halo franchise. You may see a version of it for the zune, but even then i don't think it will happen.

Viva Pinata is coming to the DS and that's a Microsoft exclusive (or was at least...)

bln_f said:
Like I said, why do people like halo soo much?

Halo is a fun FPS, it's easy and can be easy for anyone to play. Even though the game is overrated, it's still a great and fun game to play.

Don't get your hopes down guys...Bungie recently seperated from Microsoft, so this gives us some kind of sign that it will also be on other consoles.

Last edited:
Well Brothers in Arms is only single player from what I heard, which immediately writes it off for me. Metroid is good, but 8-players would be heaps better (you can't have all these big maps and objective game-types for only 2v2). I have Goldeneye: Rogue Agent which is so bad (yet the GC version is so good).

I know there are other fps' I just can't think of any. Halo would be fun, but what I'm looking forward to is Call of Duty (just too bad it's only 4-player). CoD/CoD2 are probably my favourite PC fps'.

blankconnection said:
I forgot brothers in arms was a first person shooter on the ds, you only named 1 fps on the ds trulen their is like 30.

I named.. 2.

And yes, there IS the Goldeneye one.. But I just can't play it. It's...
Well...

Not good D:

Care to name a few more?

And @ massi4h, I do believe that Brothers in Arms has multiplayer. Just not single-cart.

unfournately that was no where near the finished version of Halo DS.

EA (the big publisher Matt can't say) modded their Goldeneye Rogue Agent engine to present this to Bungie and Nintendo. hopefully now, with Bungie split they can approve the project as it was originally vetoed because Microsoft didn't want their big (ok, only) gun on any other system.

thats pretty kool lol...we are playing that song in band the theme of halo....yeahh go band *cough*

FWELR said:
unfournately that was no where near the finished version of Halo DS.

EA (the big publisher Matt can't say) modded their Goldeneye Rogue Agent engine to present this to Bungie and Nintendo. hopefully now, with Bungie split they can approve the project as it was originally vetoed because Microsoft didn't want their big (ok, only) gun on any other system.

Microsoft still owns Halo (and a percentage of Bungie too), and the details of their ongoing "cooperation" with Bungie are still undisclosed, meaning while Bungie is more free than it used to be, their hands are likely still tied in a lot of ways.

Wiinter said:
Microsoft still owns Halo (and a percentage of Bungie too), and the details of their ongoing "cooperation" with Bungie are still undisclosed, meaning while Bungie is more free than it used to be, their hands are likely still tied in a lot of ways.
technically, no. they have rights to make games under the halo brand (ie halo wars) however, bungie is now a 3rd party developer and since they created halo and have not sold it, they are free to do with it what they want.

Back