Halo on the Wii

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
I was at school and these kids said their dad worked for Bungie and found out that they're making a chibi version of Halo with Mario characters for the Wii. So naturally I said, "BS!". So then they said in defense, well Rare made Diddy Kong Racing for the DS and they're just as much a Microsoft company as Bungie.

So that's how it went and BTW I don't believe them.

You know today is April 1st? And the day Halo is on the Wii, is the day Miyamoto allows Luigi to kick start his own adventure on the 360.

halo2d.jpg

Kamikaze said:
Obviously someone has never heard of Photoshop and Mugen.

Obviously I have.

I just felt like posting a Halo related pic so the thread wouldn't die. Any way if you read the title I never said I thought there'd be a Halo Wii, I just thought it was funny how some people think I'd believe crap like that.

If this is true the 360 is f****d

Halo on the Wii...

Not going to happen... Also there tends to be a lot of kids who go around saying that their dad works for bungie... actually around one quarter of the people I have played with on halo has told me that their dad works for bungie...

If I were you I wouldn't believe anything these guys say..

If this is true the 360 is f****d

If there was a Halo game made for the wii it would have pretty horrible graphics compared to that of the 360. Also they would most likely release Halo 1 not halo 2. So basically Halo 3 would be released for the 360 before Halo 2 was made for the Wii..

En4Neo said:
Obviously I have.

I just felt like posting a Halo related pic so the thread wouldn't die. Any way if you read the title I never said I thought there'd be a Halo Wii, I just thought it was funny how some people think I'd believe crap like that.

You had reasonable doubt, don't deny that. Be man enough to admit that. :thumbsup:

If it ever happens it will be after hell freezes over

Syntax said:
Halo on the Wii...

Not going to happen... Also there tends to be a lot of kids who go around saying that their dad works for bungie... actually around one quarter of the people I have played with on halo has told me that their dad works for bungie...

If I were you I wouldn't believe anything these guys say..

Oh I don't, they're total noobs. They still believe Sonic is in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Kamikaze said:
You had reasonable doubt, don't deny that. Be man enough to admit that. :thumbsup:

I'll be man enough to admit I never for a split second believed what they said, and you'd know because you're me, right?

Anyway it's safe to say that Halo will not come to Wii it's the 360's biggest game and it's not out yet M$ would pay billions to keep Halo on 360 maybe that's Bungies plan

Back