Halo on the Wii

Anyway it's safe to say that Halo will not come to Wii it's the 360's biggest game and it's not out yet M$ would pay billions to keep Halo on 360 maybe that's Bungies plan

I may be wrong but doesn't microsoft own bungie...

En4Neo said:
Oh I don't, they're total noobs. They still believe Sonic is in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Lol even though we might disagree on a few things I like your posts and your sense of humor. Even if Halo came out on the Wii it would take a lot for me to not play it on the 360 still. But why are we even talking about this. Obviously Halo/Bungie leaving Microsoft is like Mario appearing on P$3 this Christmas. As in not a chance in hell.

Hmm..I got to say Halo is Xboxs biggest game..they would NEVER allow it on a Nintendo console..

Plus it's April Fools day...say no more...say..no more..

if you didn't have at least a small amount of belief it could be true, why did you start this thread?

Actually, a while back halo was being developed on the ds with "metroid prime hunters" controls. Microsoft is fine with its second party companies developing on the ds because the ds isnt in direct competition with anything microsoft.

There, ofcourse, is no chance of a wii halo game because it is in direct competition with the 360. especially after they pulled the plug on halo ds.

nic7 said:
Actually, a while back halo was being developed on the ds with "metroid prime hunters" controls. Microsoft is fine with its second party companies developing on the ds because the ds isnt in direct competition with anything microsoft.

There, ofcourse, is no chance of a wii halo game because it is in direct competition with the 360. especially after they pulled the plug on halo ds.

Yeah, kinda, which is why we saw Diddy Kong Racing.

I'm glad it didn't come out though, I hate playing FPS games on the DS...it's really uncomfortable.

Nfanboy said:
Halo= CRAP

But you never know what could happen...

Ok, you are officially stupid. You seriously cannot say Halo is crap, you may not like it, I don't either, but EVERYONE knows it is an amazing game. They may not like it, but it's officially amazing.

En4Neo said:
I was at school and these kids said their dad worked for Bungie and found out that they're making a chibi version of Halo with Mario characters for the Wii. So naturally I said, "BS!". So then they said in defense, well Rare made Diddy Kong Racing for the DS and they're just as much a Microsoft company as Bungie.

So that's how it went and BTW I don't believe them.
i nearly burst out laughing when i saw the thread :p i dont think its coming to wii but thats just me (the kids were probably trying to look important lmao?)

Celestial said:
Ok, you are officially stupid. You seriously cannot say Halo is crap, you may not like it, I don't either, but EVERYONE knows it is an amazing game. They may not like it, but it's officially amazing.

You contradicted yourself in that post, just thought I'd point that out. :)

Celestial said:

His username name is Nfanboy therefore he only likes nintendo games i.e Mario I've seen some of his other posts

Nfanboy said:
Halo= CRAP

But you never know what could happen...

You lose more respect and credibility with each post you make. And to the other guys on this forum this is NOT how most Nintendo fanboys are. I don't have a 360 but my friend had the original XBox and I played Halo on there so MANY times its crazy. Excellent game with an excellent story. Halo 2 was good too I think. Especially the levels in multiplayer! Looking forward to Halo 3.

my dad actually really does work for bungie and not only is halo 3 coming to the wii but u can use bluetooth ps3 controller to play it btw paris hilton is also my gf till i broke up with her last night

illmasaki said:
my dad actually really does work for bungie and not only is halo 3 coming to the wii but u can use bluetooth ps3 controller to play it btw paris hilton is also my gf till i broke up with her last night

wow! where i am its april 2nd, so that must be true! good luck with the stds.

illmasaki said:

LoL, is this thread a contest for:

Who can do a better lie?

Back