Halo PC - Microphone?

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Well, me and my mate have been playing a PC trial recently of ol' Halo - Combat Evolved, and was planning on getting it. I was just wondering, is the Halo for the PC microphone compatiable like that on Xbox Live? Thanks :)

you need to use a program called Team Speak to use voice on haloPC. i suggest once you get the actual game (with the CD key and everything) download HaloCE. it is 100% free (but you need a working CD key) and lets you play custom maps. its quite fun

Mitch2025 said:
you need to use a program called Team Speak to use voice on haloPC. i suggest once you get the actual game (with the CD key and everything) download HaloCE. it is 100% free (but you need a working CD key) and lets you play custom maps. its quite fun
Thanks man :) just what I wanted to hear :D 'cause on the trial, to talk the only thing you can do is type, and the amount of times i've been typing and been snipered :prrr: but yeah that's good news :) now to bid on eBay :D

but then you cant play it online and haloPC sucks unless you play it online. hey red, tell me when you get it and ill install my copy and play w/ ya

Teamspeak or Ventrillo works, but most servers have a TS server. Just make sure you get the latest version or else it wont work. Shame i sold my copy of Halo, i wouldve joined you guys.

all you need is CE not even halo and a cd key which is easy to find if you know where to look, only thingh is no singleplayer but meh, i have an official cd and may consider lending it to you just to download CE if you want

Jenova said:
Or, TORRENT! xDD;;;
Already checked for torrents :) as Mitch said, no online play if you download :sick:

Mitch2025 said:
hey red, tell me when you get it and ill install my copy and play w/ ya
Sure sounds like fun :D

Redan499 said:
Teamspeak or Ventrillo works, but most servers have a TS server. Just make sure you get the latest version or else it wont work. Shame i sold my copy of Halo, i wouldve joined you guys.

Thanks for the help :) and you'll have to buy it again then :p

Wii17 said:
all you need is CE not even halo and a cd key which is easy to find if you know where to look, only thingh is no singleplayer but meh, i have an official cd and may consider lending it to you just to download CE if you want

Don't think I quite understand what you mean (sounds kinda generous though :)) Wish to elaborate?

i'd let you use my cd-key to download and play custom edition if all you care about is online as i don't play anymore. i'd just have to find it.

Wii17 said:
i'd let you use my cd-key to download and play custom edition if all you care about is online as i don't play anymore. i'd just have to find it.
Thanks, but I could get a CD-Key from a generator anyway. What I was saying is that you actually need the disc for it to work online :)

well not for HaloCE. its a free download and is ONLY the multiplayer part of the game but it allows the addition of user created maps. however you need a legit CD key (in other words you need to have bought the original game) to install it

Back