Halo Vs Metroid: An extremely well made video

Demon Slayer said:
HOLY@$!# THAT WAS SOOOOO AWESOME!!! It was a Matrix Halo/ Metroid style vid...who ever did this was really really good

Apart from all important master cheif got a bit to excited when it first saw zero suit samus and at the end turned out to be a women.

Why did the suit go funny if its a women. I am seriously worried:scared:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Apart from all important master cheif got a bit to excited when it first saw zero suit samus and at the end turned out to be a women.

Why did the suit go funny if its a women. I am seriously worried:scared:
you think to much, but i like you idea, your on to something there..

wario2ooo said:
worried over a suit.....really?....... :lol:

Dont you understand...

It is a women in a suit who gets a little 'excited' over zero suit. WHY WOULD THE SUIT DO THAT IF ITS A WOMEN.

Understand wario?:lol:

This video was posted here before. It starts out good and ends awful. Yet ANOTHER animation with Matrix style scenes. It could have been a lot better if he stayed focused.

sagema said:
This video was posted here before. It starts out good and ends awful. Yet ANOTHER animation with Matrix style scenes. It could have been a lot better if he stayed focused.

It's the same video that was posted before it jut return cause I noticed something creepy about the video.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Dont you understand...

It is a women in a suit who gets a little 'excited' over zero suit. WHY WOULD THE SUIT DO THAT IF ITS A WOMEN.

Understand wario?:lol:

Both of them had the hots for each other, that's why. Just look at the end when they're up against the wall. I was almost surprised that they didn't make out.

WiiDS said:
Both of them had the hots for each other, that's why. Just look at the end when they're up against the wall. I was almost surprised that they didn't make out.

But they are women...

Why would the suit go crazy in that area if its a women...

Thats what's crazy.

I understand maybe lesbian relations but the suit goes crazy in that area for what?

I agree. That is one of the best fan videos that I have seen. I was amazed all the way through the video, unable to believe that it was the result of an individual's work. If any companies happen to see this, then he has a great future in front of him.

Cpt.McCloud said:
But they are women...

Why would the suit go crazy in that area if its a women...

Thats what's crazy.

I understand maybe lesbian relations but the suit goes crazy in that area for what?
u think too much......stop....:lol:

it was a malfunction that is all....:lol:

that was....... amazing. lol.

I dont get why master chief 'exploded' if he was a girl in this. Lesbo plx. :D

PtonJalken said:
that was....... amazing. lol.

I dont get why master chief 'exploded' if he was a girl in this. Lesbo plx. :D

You are awesome...

Unreal tournement and then this:D

But it is hella confusing why the suit done that.

Back