Halo3 Beta

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
well i got into the beta already! today they launched it for friends and family so i was like "wtf, how am i friends and family?" untill i checked some private forums i go to. apparently one of my friends who is a game developer knows some people at bungie and get me and the rest of my friends on the forums the invites :D. the game is pwnage. i wont spoil any of it for you guys but let me tell you this, the spartan laser is the BEST freaking weapon EVER!

How about posting a short video clip...if you can that is..

Also sounds like a good game.. I wonder when the download for Crackdown will be out..

Mitch you lucky...lol. I'm getting an Xbox soon! Either a premium 360 or an Elite...any help there?

I don't need any explanations as I don't want to get too off-topic, just a simple one or the other.

well it depends, if you want a 120 gig HDD then get an elite. also if you want HDMI, get an elite. if those things dont matter then get a premium.

Mitch2025 said:
well it depends, if you want a 120 gig HDD then get an elite. also if you want HDMI, get an elite. if those things dont matter then get a premium.
I have an HDTV...does that matter at all? Is that bug that seems to be in a lot of premiums more fixed in the Elite?

*EDIT*

Can we talk this over PM, Mitch? Don't want to spam up the thread.

Sweet dude I've gotten over not making it in time fore the Beta but I think a friend will hook me up when it comes out he's like the biggest Halo fan ever

I'm tempted to get Crackdown just for the Halo 3 Beta, then sell it at a later date, doubt I will though. And stop playing it =( everytime I look at Friends list you're playing it :mad:@@@ haha/

Mitch2025 said:
i will tomorrow. i also am gonna post the video of me getting an overkill (previously known as a killtacular). for now here is my bungie.net page:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStatsHalo3.aspx?player=Mitch2025

and here is the game i got the overkill in:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=7656&player=Mitch2025
alright dude thats pretty sweet, and thats really lucky that that guy got you in. so how is it!? whats your favorite gun, hows the pistol, lets get some details.

the pistol is non-existent. my favorite gun is either the spiker or Spartan Laser (the spiker is like a pistol type weapon that has a blade at the end and shoots at a very high speed. it is deadly when duel wielded

Mitch2025 said:
the pistol is non-existent. my favorite gun is either the spiker or Spartan Laser (the spiker is like a pistol type weapon that has a blade at the end and shoots at a very high speed. it is deadly when duel wielded
hows the assault rifle? it is aweosme and useful?
why is there no pistol?!

The assault rifle is awesome. it is VERY useful. idk why they took the pistol out or maybe it just isnt in the 3 levels they have in the beta. anyways here are the videos and pics (the videos are .MOV files so you may need quicktime to view them):
ATV!!

Pic of Party Lobby

OVERKILL!

The quality isnt that good. i used my moms digital camera to record the videos and it doesnt record very well

Back