Halo3 Beta

Mitch2025 said:
The assault rifle is awesome. it is VERY useful. idk why they took the pistol out or maybe it just isnt in the 3 levels they have in the beta. anyways here are the videos and pics (the videos are .MOV files so you may need quicktime to view them):
ATV!!

Pic of Party Lobby

OVERKILL!

The quality isnt that good. i used my moms digital camera to record the videos and it doesnt record very well
nice dude
load those up on youtube
there are no halo 3 videos yet on there~!!!

Mitch2025 said:
The assault rifle is awesome. it is VERY useful. idk why they took the pistol out or maybe it just isnt in the 3 levels they have in the beta. anyways here are the videos and pics (the videos are .MOV files so you may need quicktime to view them):
ATV!!

Pic of Party Lobby

OVERKILL!

The quality isnt that good. i used my moms digital camera to record the videos and it doesnt record very well
thanks for those dude, those are pretty sweet. ya i guess the pistol just isnt in those levels cuz i'm sure they'll keep it in the game. hows the equipment and the save films feature

I saw Halo 3 vids on Youtube a while ago anyways IGN has a whole thing on it so check that out if your interested man I'm going to ahet it when all my friends are talking about how awesome Halo 3 is and I'll be like "Yeah.. it was so awesome." and they'll be like "Oh sweet you got it wanna play after school? what's your favorite weapon? how many games have you played?" and I'll be like "Sh*t probably shouldn't have said that"

i have crackdown and my internet cable. My 360 reads that the wires there but the ip address wont be discovered! gah, what shall i do?

Halo 3 does look awesome. I'm a strong advocate of Halo the best game ever (stupid fanboys), but I'll admit that I want Halo 3.
I'm tempted to go buy an Elite due to all the cool 360 games coming out.

Yellow_Wii said:
i have crackdown and my internet cable. My 360 reads that the wires there but the ip address wont be discovered! gah, what shall i do?
your plugged into a router right? if your running directly from your modem then you either A) need to unplug your PC from the internet so your xbox can use the IP address or b) buy a second IP address (which is more than a router so thats the stupid way)

are you plugged into a router? if your running directly from your modem then you either A) need to unplug your PC from the internet so your xbox can use the IP address or b) buy a second IP address (which is more than a router so thats the stupid way).
EDIT: whoops lol TLC. um can you delete the post above this?

Naughty double post mitch?:lol:

I dont ahve 360 so i every now and again i go sleep round my cousins and we have a project everytime, last time it was complete gears of war on casual and next time it will be champions league game . . .

Glad to know halo 3 is looking good because im forcing my cousin to get it:lol:
He doesnt use live tho so i will be very upset:(

Cpt.McCloud said:
Naughty double post mitch?:lol:

I dont ahve 360 so i every now and again i go sleep round my cousins and we have a project everytime, last time it was complete gears of war on casual and next time it will be champions league game . . .

Glad to know halo 3 is looking good because im forcing my cousin to get it:lol:
He doesnt use live tho so i will be very upset:(
He doesn't use LIVE? poor soul...
Oh im sooo MAD i want to be in the ****ing Beta but i dont was throw away 70
CND just for it....Crackdown is fun though...
debating in mind...
*why is overkill third person*????

Hybrid said:
He doesn't use LIVE? poor soul...
Oh im sooo MAD i want to be in the ****ing Beta but i dont was throw away 70
CND just for it....Crackdown is fun though...
debating in mind...
*why is overkill third person*????
a few weapons are HUGE and when you pick them up, you go into third person
the weapon i was using was a turret, you go up to it and use it with the RB and while your mounted onto it, you press B to rip it off the mount and walk around with it. however once you take it off, you have a limited ammount of ammo. another one is a missle cannon. it is like the rocket launcher but you dont reload. also they took homeing off the regular rocket launcher and put it on this moster which is very hard to use and both weapons slow you down ALOT and put you in third person which takes up half the screen

Mitch2025 said:
a few weapons are HUGE and when you pick them up, you go into third person
the weapon i was using was a turret, you go up to it and use it with the RB and while your mounted onto it, you press B to rip it off the mount and walk around with it. however once you take it off, you have a limited ammount of ammo. another one is a missle cannon. it is like the rocket launcher but you dont reload. also they took homeing off the regular rocket launcher and put it on this moster which is very hard to use and both weapons slow you down ALOT and put you in third person which takes up half the screen

I figured did they have that with the brute shot I can't remember

im actually getting hyped for this game now, i dont care for playing the beta though, id rather play the finished product first.

Back