Halo3 Vs Ssbb :/..

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well this is always kind of boggled my mind.. AS G4tv was hosting the HALO3 event and the crap load of lines just for that single game.. AND a review of a 5-5 I was like wow.. Still gotta-.. Wait.. 3 more months ;.;... Anyway to get to my point, Now as HALO3 being one of the most important games of our time.. or atleast for the moment.. (And hell i gotta give it to them, I really think that it's got a crap load of devoted fans and i respect that) Well now about after a month from now Everybody is going to own halo3 Cept' Me Cause' I really don't care enough for halo3, But really What i want to see is if SSBB can have a better sales scale than HALO3, And i wana be that kind of person to be in the SSBB line, I'm a super devoted FAN of Nintendo, Always stuck with them and thats what i plan to do.. But the sad thing is... Nobody really knows if SSBB's hype is gona catch up to Halo3, But Once after hearing about Nsiders forums having a melt down JUST lonley on the basis of SSBB being ONLINE, It makes me think..

So do you think SSBB sales will beat HALO3's?... even if HALO3 did come out before SSBB...

halo 3 definitely because i dont see what you guys like so much about ssbb it has no story line, bad graphics, and is sooo repetitive. halo 3 gives you so much more and with great graphics. halo 3 will definitely sell more. and JAKE196 its ssb fans that overrate a game that really sucks

Last edited:
XD i see you guys come from the Microsoft world, What do you think SSBB is doing now o_O..

krisv2010 said:
halo 3 definitely because i dont see what you guys like so much about ssbb it has no story line, bad graphics, and is sooo repetitive. halo 3 gives you so much more and with great graphics. halo 3 will definitely sell more
Fanboys surely do come creepin from under rocks dont they?

My question is, why would you compare a shooting game to a fighting game?:wtf:

Sales we can compare, not the game

CyanRussel said:

Ooo, Nice move.. really there have been so many fighting games and so many shooter games.. If anything more fighting games.. Actually way more fighting games.. But really I love ONLINE in anygame.. I mean.. Absolutly everygame.. It's always a super bonus to play, But i've been playing SSBM for about 2 years now.. And actaully i've been playing just about once aday i am so addicted to the game.. I've never gotten tired of it.. I know it's hard to beleive but I just love that game so much.. Controls so responsive.. It drives me nuts.. I just think that HALO gameplay is so repetitive also I mean.. What different is it from anyother XBOX shooter O-o.. i know there are items vehicles and crud.. But really You are just being able to play as only one character.. And if anything all you really see is a shaking screen and 40% of a gun moving up and down.. But yeah the 360 has it's graphics.., It's always been a big discussion.. (GRAPHICS VS GAMEPLAY) But in the end where is the gameplay with no graphics I'll tell you RIGHT WENT PONG WAS MADE BABY.. IT WAS ALL ABOUT GAMEPLAY AND CONTROL.. D<

Halo isn't like OMG I CAN PLAY THIS FOREVER AND NOT GET BORED. also smash brothers has been reserved by alot of people. meaning those people will get other friends to play it / buy it. and then they will go online/in real life and do the same. and the same. and the same. and the same. it just matters who likes it. its the same with every game, including halo.

CyanRussel said:

Exactly! the 2 games are completly differnt>!

:confused: i dont know what to choose
mayby ssbb because more options and you can play it almost forever

Vedelkin10 said:
Well this is always kind of boggled my mind.. AS G4tv was hosting the HALO3 event and the crap load of lines just for that single game.. AND a review of a 5-5 I was like wow.. Still gotta-.. Wait.. 3 more months ;.;... Anyway to get to my point, Now as HALO3 being one of the most important games of our time.. or atleast for the moment.. (And hell i gotta give it to them, I really think that it's got a crap load of devoted fans and i respect that) Well now about after a month from now Everybody is going to own halo3 Cept' Me Cause' I really don't care enough for halo3, But really What i want to see is if SSBB can have a better sales scale than HALO3, And i wana be that kind of person to be in the SSBB line, I'm a super devoted FAN of Nintendo, Always stuck with them and thats what i plan to do.. But the sad thing is... Nobody really knows if SSBB's hype is gona catch up to Halo3, But Once after hearing about Nsiders forums having a melt down JUST lonley on the basis of SSBB being ONLINE, It makes me think..

So do you think SSBB sales will beat HALO3's?... even if HALO3 did come out before SSBB...
nsiders didnt have a meltdown because of SSB online, it just went downhilll, if it was a server break then they wouldve fixed it and put it back online.

yea ok CyanRussel im definitely a microsoft fanboy.....especially since i don't have or plan on getting a xbox 360 in the near future and that i have a wii and a ps2/3. yep definitely a microsoft fanboy DEFINITELY.
just because one game from microsoft is better than a nintendo game doesn't make you a fanboy.

krisv2010 said:
yea ok CyanRussel im definitely a microsoft fanboy.....especially since i don't have or plan on getting a xbox 360 in the near future and that i have a wii and a ps2/3. yep definitely a microsoft fanboy DEFINITELY.
just because one game from microsoft is better than a nintendo game doesn't make you a fanboy.

The things you said up there pretty much label you as a Halo/Microsoft fanboy and also, you made no sense. You're comparing 2 games from two diferent worlds, Halo is a FPS while smash is a fighting game. Its like comparing Final Fantasy with Mario Party. :lol: If you love Halo so much, go to a Halo forum and gtfo SSBB forums. Kthxbai ^^

Back