hands on Wii at Target and TRU

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
Someone ( :-X ) mentioned that there was going to be in store demos for the wii available at Target, somewhere close to oct. 22nd (within 7 days) .... someone else ( :-X ) said that TRU is setting up something this week ( not a demo but im not sure what it is) for the wii/ps3 maybe it is just an info stand or something stating features... but yeah ill have more info for these as they come in :p:yesnod:

hmm.... well i can wait till it comes to my living room, cuz yeah.... can you imagine all the people staring at you like ur crazy playing wii tennis shouting things like "THAT WAS SO INSIDE THE LINES!!!!!...." or something like "YOU CALL THAT SAFE?!?" (WII SPORTS haha)

komio said:
Someone ( :-X ) mentioned that there was going to be in store demos for the wii available at Target, somewhere close to oct. 22nd (within 7 days) .... someone else ( :-X ) said that TRU is setting up something this week ( not a demo but im not sure what it is) for the wii/ps3 maybe it is just an info stand or something stating features... but yeah ill have more info for these as they come in :p:yesnod:
I would be really surprised if either of them did this before launch...seems like it would create unnecessary mobs in the store...

Quatsch said:
I would be really surprised if either of them did this before launch...seems like it would create unnecessary mobs in the store...

"This just in, a 14 year old kid was killed today trying to play Nintendo's new game system the "Wii", he was apparently stuck in a mob while everyone rushed to play the Wii, and he was run over by everyone trying to play the new Wii...and onto other news...."
:lol:

Dude... >.> Even if it is true, which I kinda doubt, sucks for me. xP No Target here.

Blackjack said:
"This just in, a 14 year old kid was killed today trying to play Nintendo's new game system the "Wii", he was apparently stuck in a mob while everyone rushed to play the Wii, and he was run over by everyone trying to play the new Wii...and onto other news...."
:lol:

More like...
"This just in!... A 21 year old fat guy who lives in his parents basesmet had a heart attack last Wednesday, trying to play a demo of the new Nintendo Wii. He was, at the time, trying out their compilation of sports games, Wii Sports. He has fully recovered, and is now planning to sue McDonalds for making him so fat ." D:

Last edited:
Kumoriken said:
Dude... >.> Even if it is true, which I kinda doubt, sucks for me. xP No Target here.

More like...
"This just in!... A 21 year old fat guy who lives in his parents basesmet had a heart attack last Wednesday, trying to play a demo of the new Nintendo Wii. He was, at the time, trying out their compilation of sports games, Wii Sports. He has fully recovered, and is now planning to sue McDonalds for making him so fat ." D:

LOL!!!

im loving it!

Kumoriken said:

More like...

I'd hit that. xD

Back