Hands....

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
who is the hand model for the Wii pictures..

im pretty sure its a female, possibly asian, with absolutely perfect hands

remember that seinfeld, where george was a hand model?..i guess there are hand models in this world, but i mean WOW the hands for the Wii are perrrfect

WII.jpg

speaking of hands...remember that game "Hands" ? Where if someone said something that another person thought was rather idiotic, they would declare "hands!" and get one free slap of the speaker's hand. There were all these side rules too, like "witness" where someone who heard the statment in question could say "witness" and get their slap in too, or "thunder" where you get to hold their hand while you slap it for extra force.

that game was fun.:devil:

either you are just strangely curious or you have some psycho hand fetish man guy who plans to hunt down the model and remove hands for personal use either is fine.....kinda

Guinness said:
I remember Edward Scissorhands.

Good movie.

I like to watch it around Christmas Time.
Lol I always get emotional at the ending of that

They probably hired some beautifully "hand-gifted" model to make sure that everything was right when it came to advertising the Wii.

Nintendo did right to appeal to those with daytime wet dreams...

Oh wait those are my hands and i got a Wii (Wii), think i just touched myself by accident :ihih:

Sam_Harris said:
either you are just strangely curious or you have some psycho hand fetish man guy who plans to hunt down the model and remove hands for personal use either is fine.....kinda

u got that right

Back