Hannah Montanna Game

koorangakai

Banned
Nov 29, 2006
Is there any news on a Hannah Montanna video game?

Ive been waiting months to see if they will finally release a Hannah Montanna video game for the wii.

If anyone can gimme some info on it that would be great.

u have no life. get a real game like gh3, mp3, smg, ztp, or ssbb!
no one cares about hannah montana, she is just on a little gay disney channel show. what does she do? shop for clothes? is she shopping bag lady? wtf? does she talk to her girlfriends? what? i wanna know, cause if ya ask me, those videogames are pieces of **** for gay little annoying kids who think they are all that. not to flame, but seriously.

oh cmon cmon fellas
i was askin a question
at least you can show me some luv
and affection

da hannah montanna game
will be pure pwnage
da best game on da wii
by a game a hwnage
cmon i need to know
will this game be on for show
at da video game store
if it is, im there for sure

ALL DA GAMERZ IN DA HOOD LET ME HEAR YOU SAY...

wr0d!!!

All his threads fail.

I can't even be bothered to rap about old games or anything this time.

OTHER PEOPLE PLAY THE WII BESIDES ~*TEH OH SO HARDCORE GAMERZZZ*~

Seriously, get it through your heads.
Seems so often, when someone asks about a game that doesn't involve shooting or guitars, people are like LOLZ Y DO U WNT DAT, U SUKK GET A REAL GAME!!11

As for this game, it was supposed to be released last Tuesday, but I didn't see it anywhere, and I looked several places.

I understand casual gamers play the wii.

But come on! even casual gamers should think that this game will suck balls.

the only people i would accept buying this game are those between the ages of 1-8

SSBBFan101 said:
no one cares about hannah montana, she is just on a little gay disney channel show. what does she do? shop for clothes? is she shopping bag lady? wtf? does she talk to her girlfriends? what? i wanna know, cause if ya ask me, those videogames are pieces of **** for gay little annoying kids who think they are all that. not to flame, but seriously.
Dude cool it down ok he asked a perfectly fine question and you don't know if the game is for him/her. And maybe he/her likes those games what is it to you?... And how would you know all that information about Hannah Montana, maybe you are a big fan...
As for the game it's already out at gamestop as this link says check it out at gamestop.
Link: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=230019

thank you Desi, i greatly appreciate the link you sent.

now i can finally get Hannah Montanna, the game of the year

SSBBFan101 said:

yea, you got a problem with my video game preferences u sick f%6k?
u dont appreciate the fact that i like video games different to you u stupid insensitive piece of sh*t??
well FU%$ YOU!!! YOU STUPID GAY ASS FA%%OT SLUT!!!!!!

you have a problem with me personally....

WELL THE ROCK SAYS....

JUST BRING IT!!!!

i played this game at the shops, its way better then Metroide prime.

Its actually really fun, id recommend it to anyone, it really is game of the year :yesnod:

Back