happy birthday to

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Loose_Cannon said:
yep your darn right i can issue a neg rep go me!

secondly, its the lounge, what on earth are you talking about???

third of all, didnt your mommy ever tell you that "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all?"

parenting.....
Maybe I'm retarded, but I swear I just opened this from the Wii Chat section so I figured you just moved it.
No, my "mommy" is a whore, and freedom of speech and saying what you have to say is much more important than trying to spare someone's feelings.

Arrogant cops/mods...
LOL JK

PROOF!... That Jill is sucked up to. (Once again, Jill, nothing against you. You're OK in my book.)
If it was my birthday, or pro'lly even Sovieto's birthday, (And he's pretty damn popular/awesome) No one would "make" a gift for either of us, gurantee. Not to mention the thread pro'lly wouldn't even go above about a page. xP

Anyway, happity belated birthday. ^^

yeah i know people suck up to me but wtvr. i think its because i do alot for this site and most of the people here ive done alot of good for. we had this discussion before koukin :) you know how i feel so we'll leave it at that buddy. no hard feelings at all nor did i read it with those intentions

and paintballer, im gunna sooooo beat your ass red ;)

^^police brutality in full effect <33

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yeah i know people suck up to me but wtvr. i think its because i do alot for this site and most of the people here ive done alot of good for. we had this discussion before koukin :) you know how i feel so we'll leave it at that buddy. no hard feelings at all nor did i read it with those intentions

and paintballer, im gunna sooooo beat your ass red ;)

^^police brutality in full effect <33

Or it just might be because of your Myspace quote. xD

"ever masterbate with a pr24?" LMAO

Most pro'lly don't realize that your quote INCLUDES another quote.

And... How come no one can spell MASTURBATE correctly? xD

Koukin said:
Or it just might be because of your Myspace quote. xD

Most pro'lly don't realize that your quote INCLUDES another quote.

And... How come no one can spell MASTURBATE correctly? xD

thats why its in quotes :) it wasnt me who said it / spelt it like that :lol:

needless to say that ive never done the act although many people will "smell" my pr24 because of that at work and i give them some odd looks :wtf:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
thats why its in quotes :) it wasnt me who said it / spelt it like that :lol:

needless to say that ive never done the act although many people will "smell" my pr24 because of that at work and i give them some odd looks :wtf:
xD
Not cool of 'em.
Anyway, I gots to go. Be back later, maybe. See ya', everyone.

Lmao at the police stick shnizz (just call it a police stick...).

Happy really late b'day Jill. And next time, try using the search function. -_-

The_Loose_Cannon said:
princess jill can have whatever she wants and if princess jill the uber cool super mod wants to make a thread entitled happy birthday to her, she may do so so PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is sooooo typical of you, takes me back to when I joined. You're a power-tripping *****. :mad5:

But somehow.......
and I don't know how......
you wouldn't be the same any other way. :lol: :smilewinkgrin:

Happy Birthday TLC. :wink:

Last edited:
hm....I'm back.... LOL. Well if you can be tardy to my bye thread, I can be late to your Birthday one.

hm....I shall throw something together maybe....I dunno.

hm...this is weird. 22 is close enough to 30 I suppose...
Birthday%20cake%20best.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back