Happy birthday

con77

Joined the dark side
Mar 8, 2007
Manchester
I'm sure some of you will know wii chat will have been online for a year making it the first ever wii chat birthday

i know the birthday isn't until april but i was going to put a message across that it would be nice if we could all do something for the website e.g

make a birthday sig and use it for that day
make an avatar and use it for that day
make a picture
send donation ( if i0n has a paypal account )

etc

so how do you plan of making the first wii chat birthday a great one

alachol and fireworks?

ok scratch that. wow this site has been on for a year and i just found this in decemeber. im missing out.

in any event, for one- happy birthday and 2, i have no problem doing a happy bday avatar or something like have everyone either make something original or have a generic one like the website has you can choose a "preset" and choose the Bday avatar?

i think im out of ideas. :)

Stranger said:
:D lol, speaking of alcohol were you drunk when you tried to type alcohol,

another drunk cop? stereotypical i know :)

no my spelling is SHOT! i went to college a few years back to become a court reporter initially (yes thats what i wanted to do before my job now) and everything is phonetically spelled and written/typed in short hand so from time to time, i still catch myself writing "kat" not "cat" :sick:

i have a fantastic vocabulary range, but my spelling is terrible lmao

That's actually a realy good idea, we could have like a member awards day too, most helpful member, funniest member etc stuff like that.

If we brainstorm some 'awards' i can set up some nominations/voting for them - we have til the end of April so that should be plenty of time.

i0n said:
That's actually a realy good idea, we could have like a member awards day too, most helpful member, funniest member etc stuff like that.

If we brainstorm some 'awards' i can set up some nominations/voting for them - we have til the end of April so that should be plenty of time.

that sounds good too

heres some more

best thread

best quote

best post

con77 said:
that sounds good too

heres some more

best thread

best quote

best post

i think id win best thread -mines still going on for 12 pages :yikes:

didnt even realize it was that long but i wrote in it today cause someone revived it and asked a question

ya, the ask a cop thread was pretty good, we could also have awards for

coolest sig
coolset av
most helpful mod
best new member(has been a member for less than 2 weeks)
and most active member but dp would get it no doubt

Stranger said:
ya, the ask a cop thread was pretty good, we could also have awards for

coolest sig
coolset av
most helpful mod
best new member(has been a member for less than 2 weeks)
and most active member but dp would get it no doubt

this is going to be awesome come the end of april :)

i cant wait for the possible outcome and how it will be set up. keep in mind it has to be serious though. ;)

hay its my birthday today two. I'm 20 today. Been with nintendo since the snes.

is any one going to do something for the site ? ill make a sig or avatar for the day

Heheh yay! This will be cool.

I'll make a sig and av for the day.

Also the forum awards sounds great!

Like the decalgirl skins competition that's on now maybe we can do something like that? I'm sure other people will give wiichat some stuff, esp as it's a year old :)

Back