Happy Easter

Have a good day everyone :] though it's a Sunday. A day in which most people doss around the house like myself currently :D just playin xbox and on here w00t :] love you eastery sig there Mitch :p p.s I notice a few people on here have GoW, e.g me, yourself Mitch and Sovieto, I'm thinking we should have some WiiChat vs. Others match :] fit idea amiright.

i gots me $100 :D i didnt know you have an xbox!! PM me your GT and ill PM you mine!

Thanks same to you mitch.

I may be safe but my easter eggs are not:cornut:

Wiired said:
Have a good day everyone :] though it's a Sunday. A day in which most people doss around the house like myself currently :D just playin xbox and on here w00t :] love you eastery sig there Mitch :p p.s I notice a few people on here have GoW, e.g me, yourself Mitch and Sovieto, I'm thinking we should have some WiiChat vs. Others match :] fit idea amiright.
i have gow

Easter
The resurrection of Jesus
He gets born again
We eat chocolate eggs and NOW SEND CARDS WTF

Mitch2025 said:
i gots me $100 :D i didnt know you have an xbox!! PM me your GT and ill PM you mine!
pm me your gt so me can have some chainsaw fun in Gow

Yep prinny easter is about jesus coming back but it is a good way to get money and chocolate:D

That would of been a great idea if my sims was out now. Everyone who played my sims on easter day gets a easter egg:smilewinkgrin:

But real easter eggs and money will do for now.

Didnt songs if praise easter edition get filmed straight after the christmas one on the same day:shocked:

Happy easter all you wiichatters!

Back