Happy Easter

Here's the true meaning to Easter

And here's a Kotaku Easter post:

Kotaku.com said:
xboxegg.jpg

And I mean a real Easter Egg, not the I-hid-something-in-my-game-see-if-you-can-find-it easter egg. Since I seem to always get stuck with the holidays I always feel somewhat obligated to mention them while I'm here and then try and relate them to games somehow. Easter seemed like it was going to be a bit of a stretch until Kotakuite Josh saved the day with his custom made Xbox360 Easter Egg. Now if some one could make a Wii egg (doesn't require much painting) and a PS3 egg (dunno about a black egg), the collection will be complete. But, to make it true to life you'll have to hide the Wii egg where no one can find it and leave the PS3 egg out in the open where no will want to find it. Happy Easter! Flynn De Marco

I thought the part about the Wii and PS3 eggs was funny:lol:

And thank you /b/ for all them bunny girl picks

Happy Easter, or should I say Happy Bunny day for the tools that get offended!

Bunny Day = Good Idea in French.

Last edited:
happy easter to you too mitch and everyone on wiichat.com!

only reason this jew celebrates it is for the cadburry eggs! (im a gluton for those things!)

did anyone see the episode of southpark with the HARE club for men? funny stuff i watched it last night! :lol:

again, heres wishing you and youre entire family a happy easter!

Happy Easter guys, hope you have a good one :)

Have a good day everyone :] though it's a Sunday. A day in which most people doss around the house like myself currently just playin xbox and on here w00t :] love you eastery sig there Mitch p.s I notice a few people on here have GoW, e.g me, yourself Mitch and Sovieto, I'm thinking we should have some WiiChat vs. Others match :] fit idea amiright.

Oh and I wouldn't mind playing if you do plan on settign up a game.

Back