Happy news to balance out the Sad.

Everyone who camped out can take pride in the fact that they have no life, now that's a tune we can all rock out to. :p

You can't honestly defend that someone who spent hours waiting outside of a store for a console has a life, I never said there was any shame to it, or that I wouldn't, I totally would of course. Is the wii worth it? **** yeah!

Thats a good story :) I waited at a walmart, and I was 18th in line. Everyone else was just hanging out and sharing DS's and DVD players. It was like one big family lol. Turns out there were 22 wii's and I got the second to last one.

ftcmark said:
You can't honestly defend that someone who spent hours waiting outside of a store for a console has a life, I never said there was any shame to it, or that I wouldn't, I totally would of course. Is the wii worth it? **** yeah!

Yes I can defend someone who did that.

Just because they really want something and take a few hours to wait for it does not mean they have no life.

So before you think up some stupid ass theory think it through.

"look! OMFG he plays video games as a hobby, whereas the other half of the world does uber drugs as a hobby! - LETS SMASH 'EM!"

Back