Happy Thanksgiving Guys !!!!

NeMeZyZ

Chapter .1
Aug 20, 2006
Miami Beach, fl
its 1:33 am here in miami beach, fl.....just finish playing zelda..man...great game. i wish u all a great thanksgiving, and i would like to thank ion for this great forum...all you guys for all the flaming fighting, support...jokes.....pizza....lol seriously though, happy thanks givings ...in a couple of hours...we're gonna play some wii....eat gobbles n' gravy...then play some more wii on a full stomach...and farting occasionally. oh and btw, tomm i'ma head out to get redsteel, don't really care about the reviews and ppls opinion...who knows..maybe I will like it, ya know? also...i was the last one to get a wii on toys r us...well i got the last wii (in better words). and yes...the wii DID take pics from my cellphone (sidekick3)..but i think it on;y works with phones (and other gadgets) that not only have bluetooth...but that actually have SD cards...reason is because my friend came over, and we tried, but shes doesn't have and sd card in her phone, and therefore it didn't work...so thats something u might ..uh...wanna check out...alright enuff of m blabbering guys, happy holidays and eat up!...if u on a diet...GET OFF THE WAGON FOR ONE DAY!

no man lmao...ARE U STILL ON THAT CRACK! no wayyy i'm like 0.5% in the games...well...i'm still saving the three micheal jacksons..err...monkeys from the monsters....so yea...i mean i finally got some times to play...happy gobble day

Back