Hard Decision To Make

Lastking23

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2007
Wii Online Code
5382-7503-5475-5536
So since no more heroes is coming early I have to chose on either getting one piece unlimited adventure also for the wii. I been excited since i saw that no more heroes trailer and wanted to get it very badly but before that I am a big fan of the series one piece and want this very badly too so please help me chose.

I think one piece looks crappy and No More heroes looks between okay and good. Thats just my first impressions since I havn't played the games of course.

No More Heroes is looking like the better game.
No matter how biased my feelings are, and no matter how much I love this game..its still a better purchase than the other game. Has great humor and the gameplay looks real good. Most importantly its a stretch from what we normally play and see on the Wii, buy er'. Rent the other one though :thumbsup:

rent 1 piece and buy heroes. 1 piece is a good game for fans but u would never play it after a few weeks though.

You guys make a good point, just that since one piece is going to be rpg I thought it would be better to buy though guess would be better to rent it, No More Heroes does look sick so yeah you guys are right thanks =D

Back