Hard Drives Are On There Way!!

ShawVAuto

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2006
Jamie here. Just wanted to post this for the people who were/are freaking out about limited space on their Wii systems. Nintendo has purchased the software/technology to allow use of 3rd party USB based hard drives/jump drives to the Wii! I would expect this to be coming soon in a future update for the software. You will also be able to better manage your SD card info via this new setup. Well, here's the link for the nay sayers:

http://wii.qj.net/Nintendo-acquires-eSOL-s-FAT-file-system-and-USB-host-stack/pg/49/aid/88569

Well, enjoy, later.

That is no Official Word from nintendo, so its not happening untill nintendo says.

Oceanic said:
Please search before posting a new thread, this news has been posted and is currently being discussed here:)

Do u have some like double thread alert system? U are always the one telling people to use the search button???

Well, the search function...

Leaves things to be desired. Leave it at that.

mk_south_london said:
Do u have some like double thread alert system? U are always the one telling people to use the search button???

Lol I think thats his purpose on wiichat and in life in general. As for searching I'm just going to say that searching for something usually leads to a MILLION threads and I don't blame someone for starting a new thread IF AND ONLY IF a thread hasn't been made recently that addresses the same subject.

Back