Hardest Zelda Game And Boss

Oh goodness....

Link to the Past... Gannon..

I can't tell you how many times I died.

Are you serious! Thats like the easiest master all you got to do is light him on fire and shoot him with the arrow!

hmm in ocarania of time shadow link was hard but i just got the biggorons sword out and killed him with ease umm maybe gannon in ww

WW ganon hard? How old are you?? Easily the EASIEST one. I stand by Links Adventure. Temples were hard and the red knights were a boss in themselves.

Zelda 2 is the hardest for me. If I had to pick the hardest dungeon though, it would be the Water Temple in OoT. OMG THAT PLACE IS CONFUSING/REPETITIVE!

lol ive only played this one and i still havn't done anything, im stuck and gave up on it.

javjaoll said:
lol ive only played this one and i still havn't done anything, im stuck and gave up on it.
dark link is pretty hard at the end of Zelda 2 but still not all that hard... uhm ... OoT i think is the hardest game..but again not all that hard. .. ninja spirit, now that is hard

The guy at the end of minish cap, Vardi i think his name was. He had like 6 transformations

mukeliller said:
dark link is pretty hard at the end of Zelda 2 but still not all that hard... uhm ... OoT i think is the hardest game..but again not all that hard. .. ninja spirit, now that is hard
If i beat OoT with three hearts, how is that even remotly hard? I didnt die once either.

Back