Harrison: Rumble is so last gen!

Sony still feels pretty sour with Immersion after the lawsuit. I don't think we are ever going to see rumble with the PS3.

The Wii has rumble and motion sensors. As I said before, they need to fire ALL PR people at Sony for allowing these guys to shot gun off their own feet. It's like I can hear their PR lower lvl people snickering in the background.

PR, "Hey, say you eat your poop next!"
Harrison, "Ok, but I want to add my flavor to it! I'm a genious!"

Sony messed up I played a ps3 and Its just like a PS2 with better graphics but no rumble. I played the Wii I loved everything about it takes some time to get used to though I would want a Wii over a PS3 anyday

I dont miss rumble at all. I guess if you cram your controller in your butt then you really need it. Otherwise its not a big deal.

some games its needed some its pointless..

any shooting game i like to know when im getting shot.. rumble helps... and any driving game to freak you out when you crash.. besides that i dont think its needed most the time.. but to take out such a simple part seems stupid to me... does it hurt not having it.. not really, but i will miss it.

Frankly, I feel that rumble definitely helps with my game experience. It is a shame that Sony cannot reach an agreement with Immersion. Although I cannot solely blame Sony, since from my professional experience, Immersion is not an easy company to work with

Well they shouldn't turn around and tell the consumer to hate their prior product. When a company canibalizes itself, bad things happen. Last company I saw do this was an Airline company. They went under badly.

Rumble in Resident Evil scares the crap out of you even more.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I dont miss rumble at all. I guess if you cram your controller in your butt then you really need it. Otherwise its not a big deal.

uh...you work for Sony, don't you? That whole real estate thing is just a cover, isn't it?

I don't care much about rumble. It just amazes me that Harrison feels like he has to "justify" not having rumble by essentially calling it crap. It's actually typical. When you have something for a long time and you finally get rid of it, you usually comfort yourself by saying "It was crap. I don't need it!" I think Harrison does this but comes off sounding stupid.

Back