Harrow (:

76i

76i
Sep 17, 2012
Los Angeles
Wii Online Code
8891-5550-2576-3307
Hey everybody, well i just bought a Wii with Brawl, but Wifi Battles are pretty lonely, I'm new to brawl so I'm still currently getting used to the controls, and the gameplay itself. Pretty good so far, I'm more of a Melee person. I have my Wii U pre-ordered so that's awesome. In the mean while I need opponents, good ones. I'm very competitive, and even tho I'm a joke on Brawl at the moment, I will improve. I also play Pokemon Battle Revolution, but I don't have a Diamond or Pearl to obtain my own custom team, so no. If anything else, I'm 18, the names Chris, known as Twinkyy, with 76i as my tag. I'm currently trying to finish High School, behind for personal reasons, and well I want to go on to be able to finish college. I work in a warehouse, packing clothing, as well as shipping and receiving, its a job in the meantime.Lastly, Im thinking about creating a Competitive Gaming Clan, WAOS (What's an Off Switch).Thanks.Wii Code: 8891-5550-2576-3307Brawl Friend Code: 1593-2206-3470Feel free to add me. -twinkyy

Welcome t' Wiichat, Twinky; no, I ain't puttin' the second y. :p Hope ya enjoy the forums. :thumbsup:

My Wii's semi-busted and refuses to play dual-layer discs, so unfortunately I can't Brawl ya. If you want to do some battles on Battle Revolution with just rentals however (of course I wouldn't use the ones from my game, that'd be horrifically unfair lol), I wouldn't mind diggin' up my disc from the piles of game cases for a few rounds.

... I really hope we get a Battle Revolution-esque game on the Wii U for the Generation 5 Pokemon games (Black/White, Black2/White2). If we do, that'd explain why the Wii never got Revolution 2 for Black & White 1.

Well, I just got it.. so let me finish it first then we'll battle.. Haha. umm hugo i added you.

Aight. Send me a visitor message whenever ya want to have those Battle Revolution matches then, amigo. :thumbsup:

Sure thing man, pm me ur Wii Code? Ill pm u there.

Back