Harry Potter Marauder's map

McLeod13

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2007
So ILL
HEEELLLLP!!!
I am on the marauder's map and can't get away from it.. It tells me to go to the common room but no matter what I do I can't get off of the map..

Help.. I rented the game and there are no instructions...

How do you get Collen Creevey camera in the Harry Potter game I have tried climbing up the downspout and putting the benches by the wall. HELP!!!

Reply to the first question.
i had that problem when i first got it.
just start over again
or save just before you have to go to the mauraders map then restart
and it worked for me.

and i am also stuck on the colin crevey bit
help:confused:

Nights said:
i would help but what harry potter game are we talking about

That would be the only Harry Potter game on the Wii, which also has a marauder's map.

As for the OPs question, if it is the first time you use the map you have to read what it tells you to do, and select the place it wants you to go. It does this so you can learn how to use the map, and see the footprints on the ground telling you where to go after you have selected a place on the map.

Questions and answers

For the people asking about the colin creevy part, when you walk in to the place where he is, on your left is a wall that has two levels going up and then a flat wall. You have to pick up one of the benches and put it against the front end of the 'stair' wall then you're able to climb up. (But first you have to burn up the plant on the ledge)

As for my question, I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the password for the portrait that's at the end of the dungeon corridor, its a witch who tells you to go as a slytherin and makes fun of you.

Back