Harvest Moon/Final Fantasy Virtual Console Downloads

Moon_Lit_Shadow

Moon Lit Shadow
May 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
2736-1461-0776-6071
Does anybody else here other then me want to see Harvest Moon games or Final Fantasy games to download for the Virtual Console?I am a huge harvest moon fan, and an even bigger Final Fantasy fan:D... But thats just me.

once again buddy use the search and find a similar thread before you decide to spam, otherwise your gonna find yourself banned

Almo said:
once again buddy use the search and find a similar thread before you decide to spam, otherwise your gonna find yourself banned
Hello again, first of all, quit picking on me. Second of all, I am new here, ok? So take a chill pill, and leave me be. I would prefer not to argue, but your first responce really pissed me off, especially because (once again) I am new, and I DO NOT know this stuff. I appreciate the advice though

refer to my other post, this is standard here, im not pickin on you, all new members get this when they dont read the rules, btw stop being such a pussy and harden up...oh im sorry did that hurt your feelings?.... WELCOME TO THE INTERNET!

Almo said:
refer to my other post, this is standard here, im not pickin on you, all new members get this when they dont read the rules, btw stop being such a pussy and harden up...oh im sorry did that hurt your feelings?.... WELCOME TO THE INTERNET!
You seem pretty proud for a mexican, huh?Ever learn what a SHOWER is, or what a FRIEND is? oh wait... you always rob stores and banks! Stupid immigrant! oh what? did I hurt your feelings> HARDEN UP! Welcome to the internet!

Moon_Lit_Shadow said:
You seem pretty proud for a mexican, huh?Ever learn what a SHOWER is, or what a FRIEND is? oh wait... you always rob stores and banks! Stupid immigrant! oh what? did I hurt your feelings> HARDEN UP! Welcome to the internet!
lol what the f...... im not mexican :wtf:

Moon_Lit_Shadow said:
Could have fooled me
you know, you look dirty, dark skinned, and have that type of dirty sanchez mustache... but thats just my oppinion

lol im tanned cuz i spent all summer at the beach, and i dont have a mostache....:wtf: maybe you need to get your eyes checked

Almo said:
lol im tanned cuz i spent all summer at the beach, and i dont have a mostache....:wtf: maybe you need to get your eyes checked
Then what the frig is that bluck stuff on your lip in the picture? or is that just your s**t?

Moon_Lit_Shadow said:
Then what the frig is that bluck stuff on your lip in the picture? or is that just your s**t?
lol hey man you really do need your eyes checked, you know when you have a strong light source and something gets in the way and you get this magical thing called a SHADOW!!!!! well the same thing happens when you use the flash on a camea

Almo said:
lol hey man you really do need your eyes checked, you know when you have a strong light source and something gets in the way and you get this magical thing called a SHADOW!!!!! well the same thing happens when you use the flash on a camea
Ok, you know what?Im sorry, Im just kinda pissed off with the way you responded to me, ok?I would appreciate it if you could atleast try to be a bit nicer to new people, and not saying "harden up, this is the internet", capisché?Thats all I ask, if it is possible

Moon_Lit_Shadow said:
Ok, you know what?Im sorry, Im just kinda pissed off with the way you responded to me, ok?I would appreciate it if you could atleast try to be a bit nicer to new people, and not saying "harden up, this is the internet", capisché?Thats all I ask, if it is possible
haha ill take that as a win.... yeah ok, but all im asking is you read the rules first, considering following them is the condition your allowed to post here, oh and always search first:nono:

Almo said:
haha ill take that as a win.... yeah ok, but all im asking is you read the rules first, considering following them is the condition your allowed to post here, oh and always search first:nono:
If you want to take it as a win, I dont care, and thank you, I will try to keep that in mind. And I am sorry if I was being rude, it just pisses me off when people act... well... rude... Anyways, thats all.
you can take it as a win if you want, I just dont really like fighting anyways... so sorry about that​

Moon_Lit_Shadow said:
If you want to take it as a win, I dont care, and thank you, I will try to keep that in mind. And I am sorry if I was being rude, it just pisses me off when people act... well... rude... Anyways, thats all.
you can take it as a win if you want, I just dont really like fighting anyways... so sorry about that​
lol man i was having fun too, was the first real fight ive had on these forums :devil:

Back