Harvest Moon on VC, Who's Buying.?.

haha though i already did,

u also replays to me EO Q&A

I got this game the day it came out and I had never play it before, but I can say I'm slightly addicted, fall just started and I have chickens and all that good stuff too. I thought I saw a sprinkler in a store, is that only availiable in a certain season?

It's been a while since i've played the original game, but I recall the deal with the sprinkler being that you can buy it anytime, but it's really expensive, so essentially can't get it until later

Yeah its been so long since the SNES Harvest Moon, I only rented it a few times and played it 24/7 when I rented it. I bought the N64 one, and rune factory recently.

I bought it and am in the endish of my first summer. It's a lot of fun, but wooing is way too easy. My girl has 4/5 of her hearts yet, and I haven't given her anything but perfume! I do talk to her everyday, but I rarely ever give her stuff.
But whatever. It's a great addition to my VC collection and I'm really enjoying playing it.

I have one main concern about downloading this game.
I really enjoyed the 64 version, but never played the SNES version.
If anyone knows which one is probably better, let me know. This will probably determine whether I download the game soon, or wait until they come out with Harvest Moon 64.

Let me know why you think one is better than the other, that way i'll be convinced as well.
Thanks everyone.:thumbsup:

The thing about wooing is it's slightly different for every different girl, so some girls may hate perfume, etc. Also i'm pretty sure there's a special ending if you get every girl at 5 stars, but marry none.

I'm pretty sure the N64 version is better because of course its the newer of the two. If you've never played one I'd try rune factory on the DS first. If you don't have a DS its hard to say. No idea when the N64 version will come up, if it even does.

I'm not a huge fan of VC just wastes your money on games I never play. Everyone is different though.

Skorp dude, they're only a few bucks. If you play them for an hour, it's worth it, and you always have them on your Wii to show friends.

It's more fun than using an R4 to pirate everything.

Back