Has anybody tried this site?

Joe125

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Wii Online Code
4283-6260-4574-7152
I saw the site wiidownloader.com advertiesd here on the forums and was wondering if anybody has used it. I'm kinda skeptical about it myself so just asking.

wow i bet its a scam and you just download emulators or something and then the roms. they probably even make you download it with bittorrent lol. wack :(

It has to be a scam but I thought I'd ask since it was in one of the ads in a topic here. Hell I figured someone had already figured out a way to put a game disc into a 4GB or 8 GB SD card lol

It is a Scam, Dont touch them with a Shitty Stick,
their "VIP Membership Area" is a webpage with Bittorrent Links, not even the actual games, and some P2P software.

I feel aggreived by the fact that the link i "clicked thru" was at the bottom of one of the Forum comment on this site.

CAVEAT EMPTOR people. CAVEAT EMPTOR!

we shall see if Ebay/Paypal do anything about it. and get me my money back.

Doug's Wii

Well folks,

Here is an update from Paypal, as i was expecting, they love your cash, but dont want to help you once they have it

in essence, tough **** - the goods "are as described", even though im sure it is illegal somehow, but i cant be bothered chasing it anymore.

MY ADVICE IS - DONT TOUCH THIS Morally Dubious and possibly Fraudulent website with your own or someone else's stick.

CAVEAT EMPTOR - let the buyer beware.

Doug's Wii

Back