Has anyone bought mario strikers charged today?

I have'nt played the gamecube version or the wii version but I have seen trailers and it looks like alot of fun I want to rent it first before I buy it does anyone know when it will hit blockbuster.

Thanks.

All the chain stores should have it today...EB,..even best buy and future shop don't get them untila few days later. Superstore, Wal-Mart, Zellers always have them the date they are released.

FR. said:
Yeah, but I hear the online is nothing to brag about. You need to have a person's friend code if you want to play a match against them. It's nothing compared to XBox Live.

Yeah, we've known this many many months now.

No one is expecting is to be like Xbox Live.

i wonder when the 24 hour super wal mart by me will put it out

:eyeroll:

The online is very simple, you can choose random match where you play and get points and there is a leader board, each season lasts a week so once everyweek leader board gets reset there is also a daily leader board.

However, you add someone to your friend list (just add the friend code) and they are always in your friend group and you will be notified if a friend is online so you can set up match:)

The rules are always set for random matchs where is in friend matchs you choose the options.

Its no xbox live but its good:)

I JUST GOT STRIKERS ! At Walmart!. Talk 2 u later. Gotta go play

jared19 said:
I JUST GOT STRIKERS ! At Walmart!. Talk 2 u later. Gotta go play

Wal*Mart by me doesn't have it.

NO ONE HAS IT! THIS GAME COMES OUT TOMORROW! GSDKFAGJSKADGS :mad5:

v6j ... you must know that jared is the king in his hood. he demanded a copy from the nerds in the electronics section and by golly he got it!

kenosando said:
v6j ... you must know that jared is the king in his hood. he demanded a copy from the nerds in the electronics section and by golly he got it!

:lol: He must have connections.

Back