*Has ANYONE bought...*

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Need For Speed : Carbon for the Wii!
I reallly can't wait to get it, but I'm kinda worried at the fact that no-one has played it, I haven't heard of anyone whos got it, and nowheres really talked about it :prrr:
If anyones got any info for it (not vids, 'cause I've seen 'em :)) or if they have it :) can you please say here and if you do own it, rate it :)
Thanks guys :):drool:

LOL, uhh i actually want to get this game too, but no ones really talked about it. really all it is, is just me wanting to play a game where you tilt the wiimote, i dont like tony hawks downhill jam because i'm sick of tony hawk games and as for excite truck thats just to "arcade" for me if you know what i mean. but yeah need for speed is out i think ill get it tomorrow. AWESOME!

i can let you know on the 7th December
I'm getting it as my free game, didn't have much of a choice it was that or open season

It saying that, being given away as a free game, its mustn't be going to well.

Not a big racing game fan but it is out. I got excite truck instead but I played it and it's prety cool. The vehicle customizations are the biggest new thing. You can change every little thing from the angle of your fins to the size and look of the air intakes on your front spoiler. Paint options are pretty cool too.

Nicod3mus said:
Not a big racing game fan but it is out. I got excite truck instead but I played it and it's prety cool. The vehicle customizations are the biggest new thing. You can change every little thing from the angle of your fins to the size and look of the air intakes on your front spoiler. Paint options are pretty cool too.

yeah i dont care about reviews anymore, especially GS im just gonna pick it up or rayman next week

Like I said Im not a huge racing fan but the gameplay seemed pretty normal to me. Liked excite truck a lot better and still do.

Cabe said:
Aussie Toys R' Us says no free game with Wii preorders - Nintendo Wii News - QJ.NET According to this they are not doing the 'free game' promotion anymore

They stopped the free game with pre orders once they released the Zelda family pack.
I order mine about 3 months ago, so im still getting my free game. they called me last week to ask me what game i wanted, i told the NFS and they put a copy aside for me. :D
So your right its over now the only deal they have is the Zelda pack.

Edit* i just read that article i"m worried now

Last edited:
I heard that its excatly like the other NFS:C's on other systems except that your steer with your wiimote.
:scared: :cryin:

I picked it up Saturday @ Target. I love it. You really get immersed in the game because of the way you can steer with the Wiimote; it makes the experience so much more real. Graphics, not as good as the 360/PS3, but about the same as Zelda, if not a little better. If you liked any NFS game in the past, you'll love this one just as much, if not more. The only thing that's tough is getting used to the steering, which only takes about 5-10 minutes, after that, you're golden. :)

wiicanchangetheworld said:
I heard that its excatly like the other NFS:C's on other systems except that your steer with your wiimote.
:scared: :cryin:

Omg, almost as if that is why it goes by the same name.

I got nfs and i hated it for the first 5 to 10 minutes, then I got used to it and loved it! but for some reason when i put the game away and play it the next day, its like i forget to steer again. i really hate the repetitious learning curve but maybe its just me. you have to be realy smooth with you steers to be good though. i always skip the drift events cause i hate them, they are super hard.

Back