Has anyone else noticed?

3-Minute Work... A Craptastic One, At That.

ban_the_trolls.png

Not bad for a 3 minute job!

And I think it should be ...

Please feed the Trolls with Sense, Rules and Typing Skills

Honestly, I'm 15 and consider myself to be pretty mature.
It just annoys me that these kids have no idea what they're talking about, they think the N64 was the oldest Nintendo system ever, play Halo 2 online and go around saying things without any information on it.
It's the biggest factor on why I don't go on here as much as I did like 3 months ago.

14 here as well.....pretty obvious to see who's mature and who's not. I would say everyone who has posted so far is mature....well, WWL2P gets a little goofy at times. :lol:

Another thing that pisses me off (and it's the most major thing that pisses me off), is that all the young kids are such fanboys. >_< Sure we love Nintendo, but anyone who gives these ratings:

Wii - A++++
360 - F-
PS3 - F-

Is an extreme fanboy...and it's very, very annoying.

Last edited:
We should raise the age to 14, then to 15, and then finally to 16 to sign up here and if anyone admits to being younger it's an instant ban.

I think that'd be cool.

Think about it not all under 14s are bad. Lets make under 14s have to pass the Wii Chat test under 3 categories Spelling, Sense and Rule Rememberance.

En4Neo said:
We should raise the age to 14, then to 15, and then finally to 16 to sign up here and if anyone admits to being younger it's an instant ban.

I think that'd be cool.
Everyone would just lie so they could join...

ssbb_lover said:
Everyone would just lie so they could join...

Exactly, we'd allow even people that put 5 years old to join the site.

Once the mods see them though or they're reported, they get banned and problem solved. Most noobs would have no idea that those are the rules.

When I was 12 i would join forums which you had to be 13 once you put down 12 it tells you your not old enough. Then you register again with 13 as age. It be better if the age was 14 but if you say your age as 10 or so it dosnt let you register at all

ottoman said:
yeh ive noticed em...they do get annoying. Sometimes they are try to act mature, but fail by doing something like posting about a new wii channel coming out, and when people asked for the source, he apologizes and says his cousin was only joking.

HAHA LOL. But yea and also about the kids being such fanboys that is so true and so damn annoying.

Do you think new mods are needed? I think young people like me should be aloud in this forum as long as we behave and follow the rules.

I think mods from different countries are needed for different time zones. eg UK mods USA mods and others

En4Neo said:
Exactly, we'd allow even people that put 5 years old to join the site.

Once the mods see them though or they're reported, they get banned and problem solved. Most noobs would have no idea that those are the rules.
But then after they can't join, they just create another account saying they're 18...kids these days can pull it off.

kidtmnt said:
Do you think new mods are needed? I think young people like me should be aloud in this forum as long as we behave and follow the rules.
I agree on both counts.

I wonder if iOn is still taking people on as moderators...

Back