Has anyone seen/heard of this controller?

COUGH PHOTOSHOP COUGH!!!
In theory, it's better than having the wiimote dangle by a short cord. It's a simple application and you get vibration and tilt functionality. Dream on...

It was a mock up of what you was gona use to play game cube games on before the ports where added

tighr said:
This is not real, and was a mock-up done by IGN before it was announced that the Wii (then called Revolution) would come with 4 gamecube controller ports. Now, it would be silly to release an add-on such as this, as it would likely cost the same as simply buying a Wavebird.

For all of you who think it would be really cool, you should invest in a Wavebird and hope that some Wii games that support the gamecube controllers are released soon (as Smash Bros. Brawl is rumored to).
I would rather spend my money somewhere else then a wavebird. NO RUMBLE. So I think this add on, if real, is a great Idea.

lorddaddy84 said:
I would rather spend my money somewhere else then a wavebird. NO RUMBLE. So I think this add on, if real, is a great Idea.
As already pointed out by Mallhew, there exist third party Gamecube controllers that are both wireless and include rumble. So I think this add-on, if real, would be a waste of Nintendo's time.

Thanks... what a same the platinum gamecube controller isn't wireless

Back