Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Has ne one ever beaten Super Mario?

Discussion in 'Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare' started by Xiggy, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Xiggy

Xiggy Wii Owner

hey guys...i have always been a great fan of super mario..i had it hacked onto my computer for a while..and now have it on my wii

today i went through all of the levels (no warp zones) and i ended up loosing on world 5-4....i had 420,000 points and at one point in time i had 9 lives...i could have had about 2 more but i missed a one up because i wasnt super mario size ..just little mario

but has anyone actually beaten all 8 worlds lately?...as in went through every single level of all 8 worlds?..if so have you been the harder version of the 8 worlds after you beat the first 8 worlds? ...i just want to see who has really done it

2. My god the Wii owns...

I did it on Super Mario Bros DX. for the GameBoy Color. It's the same game, just with some extra modes. But that was many years ago. I haven't beaten it again yet on the Wii (Virtual Console).

3. Xiggy

Xiggy Wii Owner

sweet sweet...i know that if i just skip from level 1-2 to 4-1..then on level 4-2 use the vines to get to the warp zone and go to world 8...but i dont want to do that...i have never been to world 6 or 7...and i just want to beat it with no warps...so i can have a reallly high score lol and so i know all the levels (me and friends always in competition for highest score....earlier i set it at 210,000...then the next game i played got it to 420,000 lol!

4. bob_digga

bob_digga W3rd

Wii Friend Code: 1450-8712-3893-8596
    1450-8712-3893-8596
    someone said that when you die [all lives], hold a and when you continue ull go back to the x-1 stage of whatever lever you were on.

and yes i had no idea about that until just recently.

5. Conan the Librarian

Yeah, that was me....:wink: I brought it up because someone asked for old codes. I was playing recently and my friend never knew this one.....

the game starts over, but I've never seen a difference. thought it started over the same.

I've beaten 1,2,3,Land, and World with and without warps.

6. Xiggy

Xiggy Wii Owner

7. opitekk

opitekk Old School Master

yeah i beat it all the way through. Thats the way your suppose to do it. damn warp pipes...ha

8. Xiggy

Xiggy Wii Owner

lol yea...i tried for the heck of it skipping from world 4-2 to 8-1...wow it was suprisingly hard...no big obstacles really...just billions of people..luckily i had fire power...i had about 50 time left and i was at the end thing to jump to the flag...and i fell in a hole lol...sure looked challenging though